Found another benefit to the program!!!!!

• Im getting so many compliments on how clear my skin is looking!!!! IP is also good for acne hehe yay for clear skin !!!!!!
  • Awesome. I imagine it's the good food you are eating. I lost 25 freaking pounds the first week. I know most if not all of it was water. I felt soooo much better. It was all of the carbs and SODIUM that were doing me in. No more acid re-flux either, that was Huge for me.
  • Quote: Awesome. I imagine it's the good food you are eating. I lost 25 freaking pounds the first week. I know most if not all of it was water. I felt soooo much better. It was all of the carbs and SODIUM that were doing me in. No more acid re-flux either, that was Huge for me.
    Acid re-flux has been the baine of my existance for about 10 years. Midway through week 2 I realized it was gone. I've stopped the meds and it is still gone. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
  • Quote: Acid re-flux has been the baine of my existance for about 10 years. Midway through week 2 I realized it was gone. I've stopped the meds and it is still gone. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
    That's great. I have not been so lucky. It's less, but not gone. Mine may be different. It is from an allergy to any steroids and also taking aspirin everyday most of my life.

Molly
  • Other Benefits
    I had very severe psoriasis since I was a child - I stopped taking medications because I was sick of the steroids and other toxins, but now, without the gluten and casin in my diet - it is almost completely cleared up --- almost....

Yeah IP!
  • I know, right! Everyone compliments my skin lately haha It's SO clear I don't even need to wear makeup at all.
  • Quote: Im getting so many compliments on how clear my skin is looking!!!! IP is also good for acne hehe yay for clear skin !!!!!!
    I had the best skin during P1...then I reintroduced dairy (cheese oh cheese) and my skin is back to looking like a teenager! Dairy can reek havoc on your skin...well it does for me...sorry to be the potential bearer of bad news... (At least now I'm thinner now!!!)

Well, it's not really like a teenager but it's certainly not as nice as during P1...
  • Quote: Im getting so many compliments on how clear my skin is looking!!!! IP is also good for acne hehe yay for clear skin !!!!!!
    Same thing happened to me. And I have to say, they're right, my skin does look significantly better. Didn't expect that result so quickly.
  • Quote: Acid re-flux has been the baine of my existance for about 10 years. Midway through week 2 I realized it was gone. I've stopped the meds and it is still gone. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
    I still need meds once every week or two.

Quote: I know, right! Everyone compliments my skin lately haha It's SO clear I don't even need to wear makeup at all.
    You are half way to goal! Go, Girl, Go!
  • I thought it was only me...but, yes I definately have noticed an improvement in my skin. I usually have dry spots on my face and they are gone. Mind you I still look a bit like a wrinkley racoon...but WITHOUT dry spots