A very cool running app

• Hi!

I've just taken up running a few months ago, and recently found a really cool app to keep me motivated! It's called "Zombies, run!", and it's like a podcast/game for your smartphone. The general idea is that you're a runner in this post-apocalyptic world trying to escape, well, zombies. It tracks your runs using gsp and registers your average speed etc. I like it very much, and have found it helps me stay motivated! And hearing the moans of the zombies right behind me even makes me run faster, hehe.

Anyone else here already using the app? I have the android version, which from what I understand is a little bit behind on the iPhone app.
  • Oh man I was so excited to get it but it's 8 bucks D: That sounds fun though.
  • Yes, it would be great if it were free. :-)
    I've completed a few missions and I have to say, so far it has been worth it for me. I needed something fun to keep me running after I'd finished my couch to 5k plan. :-)
  • LOL. Sounds like it would be fun. I think I'm one of the few people on the planet that doesn't have a smart phone tho. I will keep that in mind if I ever get one. I always joke and say that I need a dog to chase me in order to keep me running...but maybe a zombie would help too.
  • 8 bucks
  • It's on sale for the weekend!!!! 3 dollars. Just bought it.
  • I am no where near really being able to run...could this be used for walking?