IP Pancake help

• Does anyone have the directions for making the pancake into a muffin? I don't have the box and directions are not on the packet. Also how long to cook it in the microwave? Thanks!
  • Anybody???
  • I would love to help you... Have you tried googling it? I know I have seen quite a bit of recipes online that are also on this site...
  • Thanks Jelly
    I googled it and sadly only the directions for the pancake were found. Oh well perhaps someone will have the box and can let me know.
  • Are you trying to make that "mug cake" I dont remember ever recall seeing anything other than that in the microwave...
  • The chocolate pancake has directions for making it into muffins. I had some and only once made it into the muffin in the microwave. If only I could remember how much water to add.
  • Muffin Pour 45 to 80 ml of very cold water into a shaker, add contents of one packet and shake vigorously until mixture is smooth. Preheat oven of 350 F and bake in a muffin pan for 10 minutes, or microwave in a microwave- safe cup for 30 seconds.

thats on the box for directions for muffins
  • Thank you so much Rainbowsmiles! That's exactly what I was looking for!
    That will be breakfast tomorrow!