why?

• im a little dissapointed in how dead this board is
  • I am guessing most people on WW use the WW website forums. Not many of them would know about this place.
  • Hey Niiki

Thamks Its just a figured more ppl would come here for support when doing it@home. i know i can always greatly use any support i can get. i dont like the ww forums they are very clique ish.
  • I don't use the WW forum either because I too found it cliquey. More often than not no one will respond to a post. This site is much better so hopefully more people will find this site and the board will grow. I visit here every day to see what is happening and don't plan on going anywhere.
  • hey Goanna

Yeah im with you
  • Maybe we could create a thread for us WW At Home gals? It would be a good way for us to check in with each other every day. Let me know and I'll start a thread.

I agree, everyone is likely over at the WW boards on their website. I found that their website was not very user friendly. For as much money as they make off of WW, you'd think that they would be a little more high-tech. I also felt that the groups were very cliquey and not very helpful.
  • Same here, I HATE navigating their forums. Super Suck.
  • Hey Kc count me in!
  • Sweet! I see you created a new thread! I will definitely jump in! I hope to see some of you WW @ Home gals there too!

• You can totally lose 20 by then!