How do I post a picture?

• I have tried several times to post a picture of myself, but everytime I put it in it says.....This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension. Not sure what to do. Do I post it in Avatar? I already posted it where it says my profile picture, which I can view going to my user CP but not when I post. Thanks so much for your help.
  • You can insert your pic a couple of ways. If you want you can just right click a profile image of you from facebook etc, and "Copy Image URL" then paste that into the URL section of the new pic (that's what I did), and you get to it by going to "Edit Avatar" and putting it in there. You can also upload a pic with the same procedure.
  • here is the url of your pic you used on your profile picture:

h'ttp://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/customprofilepics/profilepic183550_4.gif

just remove the ' after h'ttp (look above, second character) and paste
  • Quote: here is the url of your pic you used on your profile picture:

h'ttp://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/customprofilepics/profilepic183550_4.gif

just remove the ' after h'ttp (look above, second character) and paste
    Thanks you so much for doing this!! That is so nice of you. This time it says that the file is too big....I will keep trying. Thanks!
  • I got it Kaypix! Thanks so much for your help. I ended up taking it off of my SD Card which seemed to work. I had to crop the picture, so maybe that is why it was being difficult. Thanks!!