• Hello all! I am here to get off these last 10-12 lbs and finally stabilize my weight. I have been overweight my entire life and my heaviest was 205 lbs when I was in college. In 2009 I did Slim4Life and lost 30 lbs, but I got frustrated and gave up before I met my goal weight, so I never stabilized my weight either. My weight has been up and down the last few years, hanging around 170. In January I decided I had had enough and that it was time to finally get to my goal and stay there! I started at 170 and I am now at 156. My weight has stagnated since March- but I also had not been eating and exercising regularly. Now I am back on track!

My goal is to be 145 by September, which means a loss of 1 lb per week. I don't follow any specific diet plan, although I do incorporate what I learned at Slim4Life, and I try to stay around 1200-1300 calories a day. I also started jogging and I am working my way up to 5k everyday.

I am hoping to find some great diet buddies here and to be more accountable for my weight loss!
  • Welcome to the forum! Best of luck on your weightloss journey!