the bread for life diet

• Hey all,

Has anyone done this program? I just picked up the book at my library and have started reading it. Would like any comments on it if you have done it.

Thanks,

cookinmary
  • I started this plan yesterday. Will report back in when week one is done.
  • What is the premise of the plan? I haven't heard of it.
  • You can read up on it a bit by doing a google search. Just type in the bread for life diet.

If you still want more info, I will post.
  • interesting concept, not sure how nutritionally balanced it is however
  • i never heard of it but i eat bread daily---yes i said daily. i just make sure its double wheat.
  • I just googled it and it sounds interesting though somewhat restrictive.

For anyone who is curious, here is the link.
  • I weighed in today and Im down 1.5 pounds.

I think I will continue with this plan. Seems easy enough. I didnt eat all the bread I was suppose to every day. And not really sure if I use all the 2-3 T. oil either. Am happy with my results. I thought I was going to gain weight with using the evoo.

I also got a compliment that I looked thinner. So, it is working.

Pass the bread please.
  • That's great, Mary!!
  • Im down another half pound this week. Weight loss is slow. They say that slow is good, that it is more likely to stay off. I'll take that.
  • No loss this week and no gain.
  • Does that bug you, Mary- the no loss nor gain? I will take the no gain over no loss anyday!! Keep it up.
  • amandie,

I am happy with how its going. I really havent been true to the plan. Better get my butt back in gear. I know that some weeks you dont lose any, then boom, it comes off.

Just have to be patient.

CM