Tattoo artist & Tattoo Request

• I have been looking for a picture or a drawing of a poppy flower..that i want to get tattoo'd...ive been searching for a while now and i finally found one...but its a tattoo on someone..i immediately fell in love with it & i know i want that exactly how it is...i know its not very original and unique but i seriously love it and cant picture it any other way...will a tattoo artist be able to tattoo it exactly how it is on the other person's tattoo?? or will they refuse to do it? i heard something about tattoo artists not "copying" or doing the same exact thing as a different artist has :/ What if I add something to it..will it still be considered "copying?"
  • I have seen many tattoo artists use other people's drawing and even copy tattoos, I think it depends on the artists' preference
  • I think it would definately have to depend on your artist. If you have someone in mind why not go an ask them to see. I don't think it should be a problem if they are skilled to be able to get it how you want . Never hurts to ask.

Fyi, I have a copied one I found on the net on the back of my neck but slightly altered to my liking, so I'm sure someone would do it for you hehe ^_^