One reason you'll stay on plan today:

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • I'm jealous of the 100 club's thread, let's do one too!

I'll stay on plan today because I want to be carried over the threshold on my wedding day.
  • I love this thread too!

I'll stay on plan today because I love the feeling of stepping on the scale and seeing the number get lower and lower.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I love getting closer to my goal and I definitely don't want to go back to where I started.
  • I'm going consignment shopping after work and want to feel good rather than bloated.
  • I'll stay on plan today because this is my LAST re-start and I'm going to be successful this time.
  • I desperately wanna see the 149 again
  • Because I dont want to break by seeing a higher number tmrw morning then i did this morning.
  • I'll stay on plan today to prove my family wrong, I am not destined to be a "big girl"
  • I have a 5k run scheduled in the morning and I don't want to feel horrible.
  • I will stay on plan because I am finally fitting in a 16 with barely a muffin top and I don't wanna lose that.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I want my parents to be surprised when they see me next month!
  • Because I have worked hard all week and I weigh in tomorrow!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I love the feeling when I've exercised hard and eaten good healthy food AND I want to look good on my holiday next month.
  • I'll stay on plan today because my boyfriend's visit may be happening sooner than anticipated
  • i'm going to stay on plan today because i'm almost at my halfway point & i have a banquet this sunday that i want to look my best for (: