NSV - 1st shot!

• Usually I make people take a ton of pics of me before I find one that looks decent..

This time, on the weekend, a friend of mine took a shot of my fiancé and I by a water fountain and I was pleased with the first pic!

I know this may seem silly to some, but it was a great accomplishment to me Even if I went up 3lb on the weekend and said a temporary buhbye to the beautiful 149 I saw on Friday

Here I am, in my new size small tank top and size 6 shorts.

• Hottie!

I dont think it's silly. I had that feeling once before and can NOT wait to get back there.
  • mammasita Thank you I love your new avatar!! Meowww!!
  • You look beautiful!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Quote: You look beautiful!! Congrats on your weight loss!
    Thank you darling!! Same to you!! Halfway done! good job!! xo
  • You look absolutely gorgeous! Holy wow!!
  • Quote: You look absolutely gorgeous! Holy wow!!
    oh gosh!!! thank you

My sister actually commented that I`m hiding half my body behind his. LOL I guess I am twice that size?! oh well! At least half of me looks good. lol
  • Wow, that's awesome! I'm the same way about photos, what a great feeling being happy with the first one Congrats!!
  • You look great!!! It is so amazing to see how much of a transformation you've made! Congrats I can't wait to get to my "first shot", I totally get what you're talking about - and your pic is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Quote: Wow, that's awesome! I'm the same way about photos, what a great feeling being happy with the first one Congrats!!
    I know!!! I think that going from hating pictures to voluntarily posing for them is pretty awesome hehehe Thank you <3

Quote: You look great!!! It is so amazing to see how much of a transformation you've made! Congrats I can't wait to get to my "first shot", I totally get what you're talking about - and your pic is BEAUTIFUL!
    Thank you so much!!

I remember this one time I made a friend literally re-take the same pose over and over and over again until I eventually decided to settle, and ended up photoshopping it.
  • You look beautiful!
  • livelaughlovesunshin thank you darling!! xo
  • Gorgeous!
  • Great picture! Lookin good lady!
  • Thanks gals!!! <3