Washington State IP'ers

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
View Poll Results: What type of meet and greet do you want
Picnic style: Everyone bring an IP approved dish
44.44%
IP Friendly Restraunt IE: Applebees or Red Robin of sorts.
22.22%
Just a meeting somewhere no food involved
33.33%
Other
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Who else is here in the Evergreen State getting healthy with me??
  • I go to a clinic in Normandy Park by the airport, where do you go?
  • I WAS there with you! I am from the Seattle suburbs (Mountlake Terrace) but I moved to South Korea in January to be an English teacher. I certainly miss my home state! I did IP there last year when I was in college and I went to a clinic in Bellingham. When I went back home for the summer, I went to a clinic in Edmonds.
  • Me, if you can't tell by my location under my avatar.

ETA: I don't go through a clinic, I'm 100% on my own... Hanging out in the wind... Jumping without a parachute...
  • Quote: I WAS there with you! I am from the Seattle suburbs (Mountlake Terrace) but I moved to South Korea in January to be an English teacher. I certainly miss my home state! I did IP there last year when I was in college and I went to a clinic in Bellingham. When I went back home for the summer, I went to a clinic in Edmonds.
    Awesome experience
    My baby brother was born in Seol.
  • Quote: Me, if you can't tell by my location under my avatar.

ETA: I don't go through a clinic, I'm 100% on my own... Hanging out in the wind... Jumping without a parachute...

I saw a couple of people having the state or location, but I thought it would be different to see a gathering of local support.
  • I am from Eastern Washington, Spokane
  • Tri-Cities here :)
    Well hello! We're in the dusty ol' Tri-Cities, WA.
  • I'm in the Tri-Cities, specifically Pasco. Hi!
  • Welcome Eastern Washintonions

Quote: I am from Eastern Washington,
    Spokane
    Oh you have lots of little cafe's there in Spokane don't you? Have you had any luck with eating OP out in Spokane? Part of my job deals with our branch in Spokane so I call over there often.

Quote: Well hello! We're in the dusty ol' Tri-Cities, WA.
    My best friend just bought a house in Richland. I am going to visit him the end of the month hopefully.

Quote: I'm in the Tri-Cities, specifically Pasco. Hi!
    Awesome, my cousin teaches in Pasco at a Jr. High.
  • Quote: Welcome Eastern Washintonions

Oh you have lots of little cafe's there in Spokane don't you? Have you had any luck with eating OP out in Spokane? Part of my job deals with our branch in Spokane so I call over there often.

I have not eaten out a lot; but I went to Anthony's a couple of weeks ago and had copper river salmon grilled with the green beans. There is an Italian place called Luigi's that caters to IP customers (that's what the clinic told me). I haven't tried them yet....

My best friend just bought a house in Richland. I am going to visit him the end of the month hopefully.

Awesome, my cousin teaches in Pasco at a Jr. High.
    Thanks for starting the Washington post!
  • Absolutely, its nice to talk with local as well as far away ip'rs
  • Sumner/Puyallup area. I'm almost to my year anniversary of starting IP.
  • I'm in Seattle. Week 3 on IP!
  • Quote: I'm in Seattle. Week 3 on IP!
    Me too , well week three that is.

Quote: Sumner/Puyallup area. I'm almost to my year anniversary of starting IP.
    How has your year gone?