Difference Between Original SBD and Supercharged??

• Hi ladies! I used to be on the original SBD in 2009 before I got pregnant with my son and did great. Now, after having my second son and trying to unsuccessfully "just eat healthier", I want to go back to SBD. Now I am finding there is a Supercharged book. I have all of my original SBD books (The South Beach Diet, SBD Good Fats Good Carbs Guide, SBD Quick & Easy Cookbook, etc) and I am wondering if I need to get this new book and if there is really that big of a difference in what is and is not allowed. I'd really appreciate it if someone could fill me in! Also, if there are any websites/iphone apps that help list foods/explain it that you know of, I would appreciate those too! Thanks ladies!
  • Welcome! I've only got 12 days on the beach under my belt, so I may be wrong on this, but as far as I can tell, the Supercharged book just has some updated food lists/rules (moreso for phase 1) and it includes a cardio (walking) and strength training plan. All things you can easily find online, IMO!
  • Jen is correct I borrowed my friend's original SB book and I downloaded the Supercharged book. Very similar. If you have an iPad or I phone you can download the South Beach App for free (recipes, tips etc) Also, there is a SB page on Facebook. Truthfully I like this forum. There are so many knowledgeable people who are kind and quick to respond to questions. Very supportive too. Welcome back to the beach Audrey!
  • Thanks ladies!
    Thank you for your responses! I looked at the forum more closely and found an abundance of information! I have been in Microsoft Word for the last two hours making myself a little cheat sheet booklet. Super excited to get started!
  • Welcome back, Audrey. What a nice looking armful of buys!

In the FAQ we have the list of the Phase I and II Foods from the Super-Charged Book. No need to buy the book. You can always get it from the Library.
  • Back, Audrey!