June Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Hello all!

Thanks, Taheetee!! Nice job working out and having such a low pulse!! Your heart is getting very strong

Hang in there Diana. You'll get through it!

Teacher, Happy Anniversary!

Today is my rest day, which I normally REALLY look forward to but I want to work out so badly. I'm so happy that I love working out now! YAY!

Take care all and have a great Sunday.
  • Diana- good luck with sorting... my mom likes to hold onto stuff too.

today- swimming
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's

Teacher Happy Anniversary! Where did you go for dinner? I hope you had a wonderful evening!
  • Hello all...

Nice job Diana and Teacher!

...heading out for a fun night at the Drive-in with my husband and our dogs. Feeling pretty low right now because I over eat last night and hate that I felt out of control. Such a BAD familiar feeling...haven't felt this way in months. Total cals for the day were 1950 so I didn't go crazy but feel crappy. Didn't get enough sleep last night and didn't work out today (scheduled rest day) so feeling pretty crummy. I'm wondering if I should at least do a yoga/stretch on my days off. I think when I'm having a low day I will do some workout to make me feel better and rotate my rest day to another day. What are your thoughts? Ate 1090 cals today but felt slightly out of control with thinking about food today. UGH. Thanks for listening.
  • Laura I don't normally take rest days. Everyone is different. My situation is a little different than yours. I have been very overweight all of my life. One time I was almost 400 pounds. Based on my reading, my body, on the inside is still a 400 pound body or at least it thinks it is. I still have the same amount of fat cells as I did before. The only difference is that they are not filled. My body is going to try to get to be 400 pounds again. Based on my reading, I need to try to get about an hour workout every day. I have taken some days off due to the situation with my Mom. I am OK with that because I don't take any other rest days. I will take a day off here and there and sometimes during vacation. Again, everyone is different. You should do what feels right for you. If you feel like you need to do something every day, then I would. Even if it's yoga, pilates, or a walk. I'm OK with the overeating at times, but I don't like that out of control feeling. That is not a good feeling and I can relate to it. Think about it and what brought on those feelings. Don't just ignore it. Try to figure out what has caused you to feel like that. Don't fret and stress over it, just try to figure out about the out of control feeling. I'm sure you have read some of my posts at the weigh in thread. I have food issues and like I said, I'm not "fixed". I am trying my best to manage the food issues. Have fun at the drive in!
  • Happy Anniversary Teacher!

Diana, I'm glad you're doing well and keeping on track

Laura, everyone goofs once in awhile, don't beat yourself up about it. Now you have a good refresher on how crappy it feels to eat like that so you can remember next time you want to go a little out of sorts.

My check in: yesterday I worked out at the track instead of with TF and today...ouch! My husband is in the Army and took me through a standard PT workout including sprints, abs and legwork. Methinks the Epsom salts and I are going to become quite friendly, lol!

And today..............I BROKE 160!!!!!!!!! I weigh 159!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YAAHOO Taheetee!! Nice job Go army PT training - I bet that was intense and you probably used some different muscles!!
    Thanks also for your kind words...you're right. It's a nice reminder of "don't do this again"!

Diana, thanks also for your words of advice. Not sure what happened on Sat but it happened! Trying to just move on and have a positive day today with a Fire 55EZ and Abs 10 workout. I think anytime I do feel out of control with food, I have to workout the next day to mentally get on track. I'm also thinking of making my rest day a long yoga or walk day.

Thanks for all your support and have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

I enjoyed this long cardio workout today
  • Diana- We went to Hereford House for a nice steak dinner. It was yummy

Tahee- congrats!!!

today- elip 30 min
  • Teacher Nothing better than a nice steak dinner! Congrats! How long have you been married?
  • Diana- 2 years but we dated for 6 and engaged 1 so it seems longer
  • Hello ladies!

I'm off to do Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. Hope you're all having a good day

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping for the same number as you, Taheetee - 159!
  • today- 45 ymca cycling and 1 hour walk on treadmill (preparing for my CA vacation that will require lots of walking)
  • Hi Everyone!

Great workouts, everyone!

Check-In: Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's
  • Today: 60 minutes of the most brutal track workout I've ever had! I've been flat exhausted ever since :P

Great work everyone! Laura, good luck on your weigh-in, let's see that 15---? (maybe you'll beat me!)