Kaitri - 5 pounds
    Nerdy Nurse - 7 pounds
    Pearlrose - 8 pounds
    Peechiee77 - 10 pounds
    Pinkcandiez - 2 pounds
    Ruthxxx - 5 pounds
    Slimbysummer - 8 pounds
    Ultimatebea - 5 pounds
  • How was your month? I didn't set a target but I don't have anything to brag about. Didn't make the best choices in June. Time to hop back on the wagon.
  • i lost 4, it was 5, but you know how life goes lol. happy with my results this month
  • I was on one heck of a plateau this month! In the end, I lost 2.5 lbs - but it's better than nothing!
  • I lost 6 but goal was 8. I will take it.
  • got my goal i lost the 5 pounds i wanted from 15 june to 30 + the other 5 from 1 to 15

may i ask 10 pounds in 1 month is to much?? just wondering for me it's more then fine
  • Quote: may i ask 10 pounds in 1 month is to much?? just wondering for me it's more then fine
    Congratulations!
    If you are making good food choices then it's not too much. The higher your weight the faster you will lose. Just remember that when your weight drops and it slows down It's great motivation in the beginning when you really need it.
  • hehe since i do the south beach diet i eat healthy i love this diet
  • I was upset that I would not make my 8 pound monthly loss goal. I was down 5 of the 8 pounds on the 23rd. However, to my surprise, I dropped big on the last week of the month for a total monthly loss of 9.4 pounds!!! YAY ME!!!
  • congrats fabBy40angel (to my shame i ate pizza at the beach and i have gone up by 1.32)
  • Did I lose 5 pounds? Not even close. I actually am exactly the same weight as June 1.
    I'll move this back into the stickies for now and close it soon.
  • Fab you did FABULOUS!!! Great job!!
  • I beat my goal! Lost 6 pounds, even while taking 50 mg of prednisone every day.
  • i lost 5