Mini Goal w/pics!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I reached my goal of 10 lbs in May (I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do that!!!) I decided to take pics at 10 lb intervals so here's the first round! I feel a little self-conscious about this, but I think you can tell a difference...what do you think?

• Good for you, keep up the good work!
  • I see it in your face and your chest. Congratulations on your work thus far!
  • Looks like you lost a little from all over! Good job
  • Definitely can see a difference - mostly from upper body but a little from everywhere! Good idea wearing the same outfit - just think of how it'll look when you're at your goal weight - I can't wait to see it! You're doing a great job!
  • Wow you can REALLY see the difference! It's like you're shrinking! Congrats!! Can't wait to see progress like that for myself. Keep up the awesome work!
  • wow 10lbs gone makes a big difference! You look fab!! I can't wait to hit my June goal of 10lbs 
  • Wow! That's a pretty amazing difference in a month!
  • Congrats on reaching your mini goal~
    You can definitely see the difference that just 10 lbs makes...WOW!
    AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND POSTING THE PICS...ITS ENCOURAGING FOR OTHERS AS WELL!!! keep up the good work!
  • I can definitely see it - well done!
  • You can definately see the difference. Great job. Keep it up.
  • You did a fabulous job! I can really see the loss most in your chest. Keep up the good work. You're beautiful!
  • wow, you can really see the difference. You look great, keep going : )
  • you can see a difference...congrats.
  • Great job! You can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work!