Whats Your Favorite Brand of Ground Coffee

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I am not a coffee drinker (hubby drinks enough for both of us) however, with that said; I get flavored coffee beans (Wegmans) I have on hand, Chocolate Orange, Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and Praline. I cold press coarsely ground coffee with cold filtered H2O overnight. I take a Chocolate Muscle Milk lite & pour it over ice, add some of the cold, filtered, flavored coffee and a straw, it tastes better than any coffeeshops mocha and that is my "new" coffee drinking experience. It makes a big glass and that is my breakfast. YUM
  • I am so unsophisticated...I drink Yuban black.
  • Peet's- french or italian roast.
  • Green Mountain Island Coconut or Nuts Online Simply Sinful. And I use 1 splenda and 1tbsp cream per cup- LOVE!
  • <blush> . . . Whole Foods 365 Brand French Roast. (But I grind it at home.)
  • Since I've started drinking it black I've switched to decaf Tim Horton's. Not very sophisticated either - but I happen to love Tim Horton's coffee!
  • I love New Mexico Pinon Coffee. We got hooked when we lived in Albuquerque for a few years. Have to order it online.
  • We have a Keurig and buy Starbucks Breakfast Blend, Folgers Black Silk and Caribou Medium Roast.
  • Vermont Coffee Company Front Porch blend. I can't do flavors since I gave up sweetener

I also grind at home
  • I like to mix about a teaspoon of cinnamon into my grounds before brewing. it helps take the bitterness away without using splenda )
  • I'm a Vermonter, so I'm biased toward Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -- (Plus it's totally great coffee). We have a Keurig machine at work, and the wholesaler lets individuals buy cartons of their favorites, so I regularly drink GMCR's Dark Magic.
  • Quote: I'm a Vermonter, so I'm biased toward Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -- (Plus it's totally great coffee). We have a Keurig machine at work, and the wholesaler lets individuals buy cartons of their favorites, so I regularly drink GMCR's Dark Magic.
    YankeeLady

Where are you in VT? I live in Barre Town. GMCR is my favorite too!
  • I love Green Mountain Coffee Keurig's K-Cups. I sold them when I worked at a call center, and got hooked on them in the break room. Favouritees are Swiss Almond Mocha, Hazelnut, and Mocha Cream I think is the other one...learning to drink it black didn't happen, but i "cut" it with RTD vanilla protein now lol so that's all good.
  • Morning Joe or Verona -- black. I did just purchase some Trader Joe's Dark coffee beans just for fun -- will try those soon.