Bathing Suit Season - Memorial Day to Labor Day Challenge!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: I had a huge NSV today, I am officially off my blood pressure meds! Amazing what weight loss can do
    :w oohoo: :w oohoo:

:cong rat:

THAT'S THE STUFF GIRL!
  • Quote: welcome all new comers! I guess this is a part #2 of the challenge
    It is nice to see new faces and new weightless buddies!

I had a huge NSV today, I am officially off my blood pressure meds! Amazing what weight loss can do
    YEY!!!! That's so so awesome. Youre healthier AND saving money!!
  • That is so awesome Kirstiina!
  • It's Thursday, so that means it's CHECK IN DAY!!! Here's the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Everyone, go check in. LOL I think I'm excited to check in this week becasue I actually lost!

Holding stead at 184.2 today!
  • Thanks ladies! -- It feels great to have health problems gone. I am trying to talk my gf into dropping some weight. -- She keeps getting more and more health problems, and I think it is all weight related. She is barely 5' tall and has gone from 199 to nearly 230 in 3 years and her health is just going down the tubes. -- After I told her about my BP meds, she actually said, maybe she should shed some weight as well.

I am doing my weigh-in tomorrow. I always do it with my hubby He has been out of town, and travels quite a bit, but he is always home on Fridays.
  • Apparently sleeping with the window open and freezing to death all night makes me retain water. LOL. For the first time in, oh, 4 months my rings were hard to get off when I weighed in, and then I KNEW IT. I was only up a lb though, and I literally FEEL like I have water in me. It's weird. Anyways, I'm hoping I pee a lot today, lol.

DH did buy me anoter wedding band to put in front of my wedding ring to keep it on, as I've had it fly off more than once. It was getting to the point that I couldnt wear it if I was cold, working out, working in water.. pretty much anything using my hands. I was keeping my hand in a fist for almost every activity. Which is cool when youre jogging but walking around at the mall with one fist is.. random. LOL. Like I was ready to fight all the time! hah. So this solution will work for the time being, till I'm "done" and can get it sized and redipped. The new band is a FIVE (omg, lol) and my wedding ring is a 7. I didn't realize how poorly that fit till I put the other on, lol. Crazy.

Have a good, on plan, wonderful weekend, ladies.
  • Hi Ladies!
    Do you have room for one more? I am looking for a good group of ladies to help keep me accountable!

I am a new mom! I have a 6 month little boy(Willy). I am exclusively breast feeding which makes weight loss tricky! I have loss 30 lbs since delivery, but nothing in like 3 months! I have been maintaining, but eating like crazy...nursing makes me really hungry!!!

My labor day goal will be 20 lbs....so
    SW: 225
    GW: 205

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Welcome Tracy!! We totally have room! I'll add you and the other new gals and info to the spread sheet.
  • Thanks Kate! What's everyone up to for the day? It's rainy here...Willy and have swim class today...he loves it!

I plan to have a long walk on the treadmill too! I like to watch a movie while I do it...more entertaining that way!
  • I do that.. Although, I udually DVR Cupcake Wars or The Golden Girls, lol.. It is easier and more distracting when there's something on youre interested in. It helps take my mind off what I'm actually doing, and how long I have to/have been doing it, lol.

This weekend we have plans tonight with friends for fajita night! And then tomorrow is my nephews second b-day and I'm making elmo cupcakes for it. Then after is supposedly Date Night with DH. We'll see though, lol..

• I had a rough start,two bad days at work and food everywhere.Threw me off.I am trying to count weight watcher points,online member but we had pizza muffins candybars ect... at work.Afraid I didn't eat my packed lunch and instead ate what was there.The stress at work didn't help.Well it's the weekend now and no work till Monday,have to regroup.
  • Get right back on plan, Wend. Any damage done is DONE and in the past, just keep going forward.

As for me, lol... TMI, lol.. I had been spotting you know, and I think its from my BCP. I'm on Seasonique and I've been pretty much good to go since starting it. So you know how it wouldnt stop? It never did, ALL THE WAY. It was like one drop here and there and UGH ANNOYING. So I did some googling and apparently I'm not the only one that's been on it like 3 years and this happened to. So the way they got it to stop was stopping pills, waiting till their body stopped "natually" and then went back on. So that's what I'm doing. I have an appt on 6/28 anyways, so I'll ask my doc then, too. Oh, joy. I'm only up a lb this morning, I guess that's okay.. If I stop bleeding I'll be totally overjoyed, so it'll be worth it!

And now that my overshare is over, lol, how was everyone's weekend?! Mine was/seemed short. I made Elmo cupcakes for my nephews b-day and I had to use 4 bottles of pro food coloring to get them elmo-red. WOAH. ...and lol, my kitchen looked like a murder scene! I'll have to get a pic. They turned out SO good. One of the best ones I've done, I think anyways. Other than that, I was on plan, save for NSA vanilla ice cream last night. But I only went over my cals by like, 300.. so 1500 for yesterday isnt like WOAH!

Lots to do today. Gotta clean when I get home. It's leftovers night, as monday usually is. I hate wasting food, so DH will have to suck it up, and eat leftover steak from the weekend! Another way we were raised differently. lol.

Have a good Monday ladies! And remember, we have 91 days till Labor Day!
  • Hi!

Katelestar- that sucks about the spotting! When I had my IUD put in after baby was born I was heavily spotting for 2 1/2 months! I hated it! It is normal for IUD's....I was so happy once it stopped!

I'd love to see your kitchen after all that red food color!

300 calories over is doable!

I had to work over the weekend which is hard! I work 12 hour shifts overnight....I was so happy to try and get some sleep this morning! I ate pretty well actually! I was able to avoid birthday cake left over from one of the patients!! Yeah me! I LOVE cake!

I am looking forward to weigh in this week...I am hopeful for a loss!

I hope everyone else had a good weekend!
  • Good job on the cake, Tracy. I'm not really a cake person, or a sweets person, save for ice cream. I think it's my favorite thing next to pasta, lol.

And guess who had a loss while shes well into random-surprise-unplanned-TOM?! THIS GIRL! 183.6 as of this morning. WHEW. If I'm at 182.something by the end of the week, I would PASS THE HECK OUT! As long as I'm into the 170's this month, I'm good. I'm not gonna sweat it, I'm gonna work as hard as I can and whatever happens happens. I've had tons of 'omg! look how different you look!'s lately, so I know I must be changing with inches, because the scale hasnt moved a ton. This is what happens to me. I'll lose lose lose and then nothing for 2 months and I'll lose inches. I have to remember this and KEEP GOING!

Sheesh. 96 lbs down has a nice ring, but man, 100 SEEMS SO FAR. Lordy.

Keep going everyone! 90 days!
  • TOM water weight is finally leaving - yay! New low this morning of 123.2. I thought I was going to bounce between 125 and 125.5 forever.

Happy weigh in for everyone!