TA DA! March 24+

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Chris that IS a ta da!! That is one of the harder things for me to do... put myself first like that.

Ellis .. I'm so glad you're not dying. That would have been a major bummer.

I have so many freaking things I need to get done it's pathetic. At least I took care of one today (I figure if I at least get one thing done a day I'm making progress) and that was getting the paperwork filed for homeschooling my kids. *ahem* They were starting to call with those threatening "you realize you're breaking the law, ma'am?" calls. Oh well bite me. It's done.
  • Thank you Raven.
    You must be one strong woman to be able to home school. I really admire you for it.
    And I hear ya re: paperwork. I keep looking at the form to renew my health card, and I do NOTHING about it. My card expired two years ago. Fortunately my doctor's office isn't fussy about it.
  • It sure would have pissed me off if she'd died too! I wanna go for dim-sum.

My TA DA today is that I spent the past two hours researching hotels and ferry schedules and crap for our trip and made all the reservations online! It takes ages to reserve online - it's a lot faster to telephone.
  • What trip!! Where are we going!?
  • I walked to the post office to send a book to an online friend. I went to the store to make sure I had enough healthy stuff for my lunches. I bought a new ice tea jug so Chris could stop the soda habit too. And I worked out 3 times today. That is my goal. 3 different fitness items ea day. (6 days a week) 1-2 hours total.
  • Thats a heck of a goal flower lets us know how it goes!

Okay here is my semi-TADA
    1. I paid the bills
    2. I got on my chic jeans. I had to lay down to get them zipped up and I have a nice roll over the top, but this is progress compared to a month ago when getting them over my hips was a struggle and zipping them wasn't even an option.

Now I will be really wowing the world if I get my house cleaned instead of hanging with ya'll. The internet is so much better than housework!

Miss Chris
  • Did some house cleaning.
  • Went back to piano classes - finally!
  • Called to find out where to pay that expired tags ticket - it's going to cost a lot less than I thought. A huge plus. I'll pay that tomorrow at lunch. Today at lunch I replaced my lost drivers license. Woo! That meant I could deposit my paycheck (which I did). That means I can order my daughter's Japanese lessons. AND I can buy *Groceries!*
  • Raventoy...I can see how that would be a ta da!

I went to the hardware store and bought new screws to anchor down my bike seat so I can do an indoor cardio workout! I even asked for help. I NEVER DO THAT. Cute guy helped me too. Glad I put mascara on!
  • Got my graduation stuff taken care of at the main campus, now just have to finish my state examination application and get my convocation stuff to my faculty dean.

I didn't buy any cadberry caramel eggs and I didn't buy any frozen custard... wanted both will power....

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • While this may seem like a bizarre Ta-Da - my ta-da is I have not managed to kill someone yet today, and while I did have a small square of fudge (they only had one left at the store and you can eat the thing in 1 bite), and part of a chocolate chip cookie, I have not taken to eating everything not nailed down. I WILL not eat the pan of lemon squares I baked for my party tomorrow, nor will I eat the brownies I am making. There is no good reason I am in this mood, just that I am an being an irritable today.
  • I hear ya, Squeak.
  • I did not hang my son out the 2nd story window by his toenails after he ate my last skinny cow so I wouldn't have anything for dessert tonight.
  • I can relate Squeak!! I have been awfully close to killing a few people around here lately!!!