Just one more reason to stay OP this summer!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I will make sure to stay away from my weakness of ice cream this summer.

Last year, a flyer came in the mail, with a ton of coupons for ice cream.
    I had only been on my new lifestyle for only 2 months, and I was devastated.

So I took a picture, looking sad.

I saw the same flyer in the mail today. One year later.

Same pose, new body.

Now I know why I'll stay away from my favorite ice cream shop this summer

ps. I'm still super sad. LOL

Sorry, the picture on the left is a little blurry. Our phones have improved in the last year too

• You look great!
  • You look amazing! Sad, but amazing!
  • omg this is to cute..you look so good!
  • hehe thanks guys. I saw the flyer and I screamed at my fiance " JORDAN!!!!!!! TAKE A PIC I GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!"

LOL Poor guy must be so tired of me asking him to take pics of me. But I love |seeing| the results and not just through the mirror. Side by side comparisons are the best!!
  • Great inspiration.....and you are such a hottie!
  • Quote: Great inspiration.....and you are such a hottie!
    Thank you mammasita!!!!
    I can't wait to see your progress pics!!! xoxo
  • You look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • Neek87 you have done an amazing job!!!!! 62lb lost!!! Now you're tempting me to get down to 130 too hahaha
  • Holy smokes! What a difference!! Tape those pictures to your freezer!!
    Perhaps one day you can go out for ice cream and splurge just a bit! I'm sure that's a better idea than buying a big container of ice cream.
  • Quote: Holy smokes! What a difference!! Tape those pictures to your freezer!!
    Perhaps one day you can go out for ice cream and splurge just a bit! I'm sure that's a better idea than buying a big container of ice cream.
    Most definitely!!!

I actually just told my fiance that for my last picture to add to that montage, I want to be at my goal weight, super sexy, and wearing a form fitting dress or something, and..... EATING that ice cream cone. The same one from the picture.

I thought it would be a cute way of doing it, and at the same time, rewarding myself for not having that yummy thing for over a year lol
  • Quote: Most definitely!!!

I actually just told my fiance that for my last picture to add to that montage, I want to be at my goal weight, super sexy, and wearing a form fitting dress or something, and..... EATING that ice cream cone. The same one from the picture.

I thought it would be a cute way of doing it, and at the same time, rewarding myself for not having that yummy thing for over a year lol
    Love that!
  • That is totally awesome! you look great too!!
  • Wow! You are super pretty.
    I love how your bubbly-ness/fun-ness is even shown through the computer lol, I wish I had a friend like you in my life.
    Can't wait to be where you are!
    Keep up to awesome work.
  • Brilliant! I love it! You look amazing!