Men on IP

You're on Page 26 of 34
Go to
  • Also want to say how inspiring this thread is...I look at all of your successes and it motivates me so much! You all are AMAZING! :-)
  • Its great to see another guy coming to the forum....its awesome that y'all aren't afraid to post...I LOVE IT!.....welcome!..I am not a guy BUT I am like the overseer of the guy's....hahah
  • And a fine overseer you are too! Haha...I mean REALLY...who would complain about being over-seen by a pretty woman?!

Have a great week everyone...I want to see a clean week of good weight loss, solid IP performance....no kicking or gouging but biting IS allowed...haha!

Going to Outback tonight to celebrate my birthday (yesterday)...getting a 8 oz sirloin, broccoli and salad...all proper no cheating, and will bring ny walden farms dressing packet with me of course! Will be nice to sit and be served in a restaurant as its been awhile!
    Cheers
    Jake
  • Quote: I must say, having her do this with me is the secret weapon. She is chef material, so when we eat dinner, it feels like I'm not even on the plan...definitely makes this doable!
    Welcome!!!

DW has been on the plan with me since we started in January. Shes down 52# and looking good it sure makes it easier when your planning meals.

We are very lucky that we have the ladies on this board that take care of us. We have a tendency to fall off the front page because were not chatty enough.

Have a great week.
  • Quote: And a fine overseer you are too! Haha...I mean REALLY...who would complain about being over-seen by a pretty woman?!

Have a great week everyone...I want to see a clean week of good weight loss, solid IP performance....no kicking or gouging but biting IS allowed...haha!

Going to Outback tonight to celebrate my birthday (yesterday)...getting a 8 oz sirloin, broccoli and salad...all proper no cheating, and will bring ny walden farms dressing packet with me of course! Will be nice to sit and be served in a restaurant as its been awhile!
    Cheers
    Jake
    Awww thank you...and Happy Late BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!....I hope you enjoyed your steak and veggies!!!...I agree...y'all need to have a STRONG week with BIG losses....y'all can out lose the ladies in a heart beat!

Quote: Welcome!!!

DW has been on the plan with me since we started in January. Shes down 52# and looking good it sure makes it easier when your planning meals.

We are very lucky that we have the ladies on this board that take care of us. We have a tendency to fall off the front page because were not chatty enough.

Have a great week.
    You know I won't let that happen for too long, can't have my guys on page 2 when they are #1 in my book! I am just glad to see that y'all post, it makes me happy
  • WI #7 tomorrow. if all stays the same should be down 6 to 7LBS. much better than last weeks 1.4. Got to get there before football season. lol.

• Quote: WI #7 tomorrow. if all stays the same should be down 6 to 7LBS. much better than last weeks 1.4. Got to get there before football season. lol.

Are we going to have to tie you down for football season with no beers?....lol...I know how tailgating can be with all that food!!...better make sure you have LOTS of veggies!!!!....lol...I'm only 2 hrs away, I'll come "supervise" your tail gating.....lol
  • I figure UT football Saturday's are my out of progrm days when I hit maintnance.
  • I know this may sound weird but If I can eat dill pickles, Can’t I drink the juice out of the jar? DW said no. I think she just doesn't want me drinking the juice.
  • Quote: I figure UT football Saturday's are my out of progrm days when I hit maintnance.
    That will be what i do as well. i will just have to be real good the rest of the week. i am the cook. so i will be tasting. but i will cut carbs by drinking Jack and water.

• Quote: I know this may sound weird but If I can eat dill pickles, Can’t I drink the juice out of the jar? DW said no. I think she just doesn't want me drinking the juice.
    hahaha...why can't you drink the juice?...I am with you on the Game day being the "cheat" day
  • Quote: That will be what i do as well. i will just have to be real good the rest of the week. i am the cook. so i will be tasting. but i will cut carbs by drinking Jack and water.

The darker the color the more sugar....lol
  • Quote: I know this may sound weird but If I can eat dill pickles, Can’t I drink the juice out of the jar? DW said no. I think she just doesn't want me drinking the juice.
    I love the jucie. great for cramps. started doing that in hight school playing football.

• Quote: hahaha...why can't you drink the juice?...I am with you on the Game day being the "cheat" day
    Probably because I drink it out of the jar
  • Quote: Probably because I drink it out of the jar
    LMAO.....then pour some in a glass and make her happy