Men on IP

You're on Page 18 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Jake can I bring my evil black guns to NY with their hi caps? If not I have a few .22's I could bring. I'd love to come down. My AR's are all SBRs, I think that is a no go in NY. I'm glad you're doing well.

Crash. Dude GOAL. Freaking awesome.
    You shooting for 200#'S?

ISo Crash Outfreaking standing job man. And thanks for checking in on me by PM. I needed it!

When you count what I lost before starting I am down 195, I am just not putting that on my ticker. That means 5 more pounds to 200
  • Hi everyone been on idea protein for over 4 month lost 52 lbs
  • Jake I lov shooting my .22's they're inexpensive and are not on anyone's ban lists. Those are what I could bring.
  • WI this morning, down another 9 pounds, over two weeks, not too bad. I amnow down 116. Feels good to look at my ticker and see the weight needed to loose to goal is getting smaller, 134 now I think.

• CONGRATS Vet...Just awesome! Keep up the good work! Very inspirational!

22's are great...fun, and nothing to reload after a shooting session!

Cheers
    Jake
  • Thanks Jake. What kind of bike do you have?

Joby
  • 2006 Harley Heritage Softail Classic with lots of custom work/parts and way too much money spent on chrome...haha!
    Wife and I are out on the bike more then not and there are around 120 people in our motorcycle chapter, so always folk's to ride with!
    Now I through a RTD shake in a small cooler on the bike and always have a WF dressing packet and sea salt with me too so when we stop someplace to eat, I am set-up! Haha, it does suck not having pizza, or a burger or sandwich etc...but what the ****, its not forever so I figure I can do it!
    You are doing awesome Vet...I am so pleased for you!
    Did you just have carpal tunnel surgery? Think I read something about your wrists? If so, hows that going?
    Cheers
    Jake
  • Quote: When you count what I lost before starting I am down 195, I am just not putting that on my ticker. That means 5 more pounds to 200
    Awesome. Totally awesome.

Quote: Hi everyone been on idea protein for over 4 month lost 52 lbs
    Welcome man. Good work.
    Quote: 2006 Harley Heritage Softail Classic with lots of custom work/parts and way too much money spent on chrome...haha!
    Wife and I are out on the bike more then not and there are around 120 people in our motorcycle chapter, so always folk's to ride with!
    Now I through a RTD shake in a small cooler on the bike and always have a WF dressing packet and sea salt with me too so when we stop someplace to eat, I am set-up! Haha, it does suck not having pizza, or a burger or sandwich etc...but what the ****, its not forever so I figure I can do it!
    You are doing awesome Vet...I am so pleased for you!
    Did you just have carpal tunnel surgery? Think I read something about your wrists? If so, hows that going?
    Cheers
    Jake
    A burger w/o the bread is cool. Yeah pizza is a tough one but a ribe eye or filet are my favorite.

Wrist is good. Left hand was done Monday. My right about four months ago. This time is healing much faster. I'm also 116 pounds smaller.
  • thanks for all the encouragement reading about your successes and real life adventures. Nice to read and post sometimes with the guys.
  • Just watched the kids swim, bummer. No swimming until the stitches come out.
  • RIB-EYE....**** Yeah!

• Rib-Eye
  • Jake, love the bike.
    I ride a 97 Heritage Classic. I think I am going to have to adjust the suspension. The ride was a little rough last week. I remember having to stiffen it up when I bought it so it would handle me and DW.

Way to go with WI's last week. I need a whoosh fairy visit this week.
  • Must have been a busy Monday we were in the middle of page 2.
  • Hyrysk...97 Heritage is sweet! I had a 99 also but had to sell one so kept the 06 for the balanced cams....

My wife rides along with me 99% of the time...I keep rear tire at 40lbs air and front at 36. Had the bike lowered back when I got it so its a "low-rider" haha! This is great for my shorter legs but of course the suspension had to be tightened. ..so we feel a bit more of the road!

The wife is tiny, 115lbs...always has been. So when I drop some more weight that will help the suspension and take some load off it and maybe make for a slightly smoother ride.

I keep telling the wife to skip bringing the water bottle...we don't need the extra weight! haha! And That's why I have the black eye! :-)
    Cheers
    Jake