How do you know…

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • if this is working??
    I am on day 5 and according to my homes scale I have not loss
    I have been following the plan …. like honestly, don't know if I slipped up at all, if I did it was honest mistakes
  • Share with us a typical day of your meals/snacks so that we can see if you went off track somewhere.
  • Dont stress about this... You a making a hUGE adjustment in your life!!
  • So this is one day ….
    Breakfast - IP Omlet with Sea Salt
    Lunch - 2 cups of celery with WF ranch dip and a IP shake mixed with black coffee
    Dinner - Grilled Chicken Breast with WF sauce, cup of broc & cup of mushrooms with Olive Oil
    Snack - IP Carmel Nut Bar
    Plus 64ozs of water, 2 Multi Vita, 1 Calcium, and 4 Cal Mag
  • Well it looks like you are getting what is needed... Nut I would say that you should up your water... I always aim for at LEaST 100oz
  • The first two days I had a headache and that has gone away so I am assuming my body is doing its thing but it's discouraging to not be down at all yet … even with WW I would have been down by now, and this is WAY more regimented!
  • Do you feel bloated? It was about 4 days before anything happened on the scale for me.
  • Not bloated at all!
    Feeling great, a little hungry between breakfast & lunch but that's it!
  • Try to be patient and give it time. I agree with upping the water. I think I've read that the water flushes out the fat. Is everything "normal" in the, ahem, regularity dept.?
  • Also, I'm not sure about this, but years ago at a WW meeting someone said that celery is naturally salty, so you may want to cut back on that and add in another veggie. Are you eating any Romaine lettuce? I have my best weeks when I eat Romaine every day.
  • No issues in the regularity department, haha .. actually no change at all.
    Trying to be patient…
    And, I just looked through my journal and 4 out of 5 days I drank 80oz of water … the day I listed below was day 2 and I drank 64.
  • Is lettuce part of your 4 cups (wasnt sure cause its unlimited too)
  • Andie - my coach told me that Celery is unlimited
  • Don't give up!! How were you eating before this plan? Are you exercising more or less? Are your clothes fitting any different? Even when I was green juice fasting I had days where I would not lose and was baffled. I was told so many theories I wont bore you with them! My only thoughts would be to change up your menu - if you are eating beef, try fish, change your vegetables - if one works for one client they tend to give everyone the same advice. I know I can not take in too many bars over a week or I stall. The things I have read and the testimonials I have seen assure me that this is a great program. I believe you will see success!!
  • Wait till the end of the week to weigh yourself!