Long time no "see"!

• Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to check back in and let you know that I am still "on the beach".
    Work is insane for me during the spring.

A little update:

I have, since Jan. 2, lost 36 lbs. and just today, I weighed in UNDER 200 lbs. for the first time in about 7 years!
    I have gone from a size 22/24/2-3X to a size 14/16/XL!!!!

My husband is at his goal weight and maintaining just great! He has lost 34 lbs. and gone from a size 2XL shirt to a Large and a size 40 pants to a 36!

My son is still maintaining his 9 lb. loss, but has hit a growth spurt and grown 3 inches. He is STARVING all of the time! LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well. We are LOVING South Beach.
  • WOW!!! Congrats to all of you!
  • Good job, Lee Family! Sounds like you guys are doing really well!
  • Congrats
  • You have to change your stats (on your current weight)! A drop that big deserves to be recognized! Good job and keep going!
  • I don't know how to change it! LOL! Help!
  • Great job! Glad you popped in to let us know how you're doing, visit often!
  • Congratulations, Lees! You and your family are doing great!

To change your stats, click onto your User CP in the upper left side of the screen, and click under edit avatar. Then just use your backspace to change your stats.
  • Your entire family is an inspiration. Awesome job!!! Celebrate every pound loss and what you gain in return!
  • That's incredible! Let's see some pix!!
  • Great job to all!!!
  • Good job to all!!If you have a plan for all the family members it will be much more easy to achieve your goal!
  • Congrats!
    We started about the same time....you are doing really well!!
    I have been faithfully on the Beach as well, but not faithfully posting.
    I have been losing little by little (which for me is amazing!) and am very happy about the progress. I am in a different section of my closet which gives me much cheer!