Ideal Protein Big Recipe Book

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Thanks so much, Carol (and all of you) look great!
  • Hey, for those of you looking for the recipe book, sorry I went through and pulled some of my "allowed space" of attachments, i'll reattach it here.

• PS ask me how much I panicked when I couldn't find the right file on my Skydrive account...lol
  • THANK YOU Kaypix for the time and effort you put into this!
  • Wow! Thanks for all the work. This will help us a lot!
  • THANK YOU!
  • I have like 900+ recipes to go, don't thank me yet! And I don' tthink I'm gonna get a chance to work on it today, work is a little nuts
  • Thank you ~~ yippee some new ideas. I am getting so bored after 3 months and I don't want to get discouraged!
  • This is awesome!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get to work in the morning and print it out

• I looked at it, and all I can say is it is FANTASTIC!! Thank you for doing that you've made it so easy to find the recipes. I appreciate it!
  • Yay, thank you!
  • This may be an older thread but I wanted to also say thank you! I was looking for some variety! Thanks so much!!!
  • Super interested in the recipe book, but cannot seem to get it to work. The link opens, but there is nothing there? Is this just me?
  • Quote: Super interested in the recipe book, but cannot seem to get it to work. The link opens, but there is nothing there? Is this just me?
    Links haven't been working in the forum for a few days on the forum.
    Admin is aware
  • cant get the pdf file to come up. is it still available?