What did you do today to make yourself proud?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • What did you do that was good for you and your journey today?
  • Said no to the Oreos as I was walking by them in the store today. Yes, I stopped, picked them up, read the nutrition facts, but I put them down and kept on walkin!
  • I said NO to the Oreo Shake from Jack in the Box!! It was so hardddddddddd
  • Got up and walked this morning, before my immensly busy day.
  • Said not just "no," but "OMG NO!!!" to a cookie at the Target Cafe that I so desperately wanted. Then I found out that it had 20g of fat and 69g of carbs!

Seems like we all like (or dislike!) our cookies today!
  • Went out this morning before temps got too high and walked with my spouse and our dog to the banks of the St-Lawrence river and back, for a total of 9km and 2h10min. My longest walk this year by far. Was totally wiped out once we got home, but now feeling much better and satisfied that I did it. Especially since on the way back, I was tempted to just hop on a city bus to get home but I didn't, I just pushed through the tiredness and achy feet and incresing heat. I was determined to do this and I'm really proud that I did.
  • I stopped talking about going walking and actually did it. Now, I want to pledge to do this everyday this week no matter how I feel.
  • Mmmm... oreos....

I love these threads! Reading everyone's accomplishments is so fun. WTG, everyone.

I stayed 100% on plan this weekend. Sure, I had a little bit too much TJ's cookie butter (do yourself a favor and don't ever buy this, lol) but it was all perfectly within reason, AND I exercised both days. Saturday I went on a nice long walk- while I'm normally so all-or-nothing that I dont' feel like I've accomplished anything unless I've sweat buckets at the gym, I told myself that something was better than nothing and I might as well do something to enjoy the beautiful day. Yesterday I went to my first ever weight lifting class (I pretty much can't move today, but it's worth it). Was totally scared to go to that class but I kept up pretty well.
  • I got back on track and went for a walk instead of running errands in my air-conditioned car.
  • I had a really good workout today Hope to carry today's focus over into my Wed workout.
  • I got my overdue mammogram and pap smear. If I'm going to take care of myself, I'm going all the way!!!!!!!
  • These are great! Y'all should be so proud of yourselves!

As for me, I did my workout today, even though I am cramping like crazy and feel all bloated and sluggish.
  • I finally got back into exercise! I've been trying to be more active in general, but today I started what I hope becomes routine.
  • Actually yesterday. I forced myself to drag myself to the Gym, I worked out perhaps in 80% model. I was sad, had no energy, and was almost in tears (long story) and was EXTREMLY frustrated....but I made it to the gym somehow. The will is getting stronger, instead of giving up and consuming tons of bad calories, I stuck to the plan.

Trust me, if you have a bad day, you can do it, if I can. ;0)
  • Quote: Actually yesterday. I forced myself to drag myself to the Gym, I worked out perhaps in 80% model. I was sad, had no energy, and was almost in tears (long story) and was EXTREMLY frustrated....but I made it to the gym somehow. The will is getting stronger, instead of giving up and consuming tons of bad calories, I stuck to the plan.

Trust me, if you have a bad day, you can do it, if I can. ;0)
    Sorry typo, meant mode!...well, I'm tired, so you kinda know what I meant.;0)