Non Scale Victory....Wearing shorts again and got a compliment!! :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I got complimented on my legs for the first time ever ...while wearing this outfit!! I could have cried...I swear....my self esteem has been so low for so long...that it feels so good to be complimented....So only 1.6 pounds till 60 gone...goal is getting so close.

I never wore shorts very much...just mostly tights with skirts..like me at 220lbs....

• You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • oh you look fabulous! Keep up the great work. I love non-scale achievements...they make you feel so much more whole a person. Thanks for sharing!
  • Congratulations! Lookin' good!
  • You look really great! You're glowing
  • You look great!
  • I completely understand the compliment...you are beautiful! Such an achievement, congratulations :-)
  • wow! you look amazing. its pictures like these that make me keep going x
  • You deserved that compliment! You're so pretty and that outfit looks great on ya!
    Way to go, girlie!
  • You look awesome! Hot Legs Good Job on the weight loss!
  • You've got a pair of nice sexy legs! Enjoy showing them off.
  • You look great!
  • I'm looking forward to good looking legs, I have had cellulite all my life, would love to have smooth legs!
  • WOWZER! Can I borrow those legs?!!!! Seriously though you could not have picked a better outfit for your self! You look AMAZING! and not just those sexy legs!
  • WOW!! you all are awesome....every single one of you!! Thanks so much for all the kind words..they mean so so much to me!! It is seeing positive and kind remarks from this place that is keeping me going!! So THANK YOU!!!