looking for online oa chat room meeting

• are there any oa places where you can go to a meeting -- like in a chat room? or are they all skype?
  • therecoverygroup .org (I had to put a space, it wouldn't let me post it otherwise) holds chatroom meetings.. The meetings are usually held every 3 hours- you can see a schedule on their website.
  • thank you kymommy!
  • Thank you for the reference KYMommy.
  • the overeaters anonymous website also gives a list of online and telephone meetings
  • I dont want to overeat and be fat anymore!
  • FAT iM AM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFAT
  • i CAN'T STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • please dear God help me stop eating please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111qdhk CQWAc AKIV [WERUV
  • help me stop eating please!!!help me stop eating please!!!help me stop eating please!!!help me stop eating please!!!
  • I am throwing my fridge off the balcony!
  • MissPiggy - found these posts... again you are picking OLD posts. This one hasn't been used in 5 years, hence - no action or responses! Sorry ... come over to: this area and choose some that have "recent" posts == http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/

Good Luck ...