Medifast Advantage

• I see something on MF's website about their Advantage program where you get free shipping and 56 free meals. Is this worth signing up for? I'm still waiting to begin starting MF because I'm trying to save up the money to start. Hopefully in the next week or so, I can put in my first order.

In the meantime, I saw someone mention a substitute plan - where is that info? I've been looking for it and can't find it. I must be using the wrong search criteria. It would be nice to look that info over, and begin changing my diet before I can order MF.
  • I have it, and I really like it. Also, it's very easy to cancel if you decide that you don't want to be a part of it (or just want the first set of free meals....sneaky!)
  • Definitely worth it - at these prices, ANYTHING free is good! You're basically signing up for automatic shipments billed to your credit card. I do a similar program, but I place my order through Take Shape For Life - it's Medifast's sister company. They set you up with a health coach, and with my automatic shipments you get the free meals, free shipping, a blender bottle, 5% off the first 5 months, then 10% off after that. I can't post the link, but it will come up if you google it.

Good luck whatever you decide - you can do it!