What is "onederland"?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Maybe a silly question but I'm new so, what is onederland? I see post about it and people have it in their mini goals...anyone?
  • It's the ONE hundreds 199 lbs.
  • Got it, thank you!
  • This reminds me of when I started out and didn't know what NSV stood for and then I found out it's for None Scale Victory.
  • I didn't know that either, thanks lol. So nice that everyone is so helpful
  • I ask a lot of questions. Too many abbreviations
  • ACRONYMS ... we have a thread of the most commonly used acronyms on this site; here's a link for the newbies ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/low-...-acronyms.html
  • Quote: ACRONYMS ... we have a thread of the most commonly used acronyms on this site; here's a link for the newbies ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/low-...-acronyms.html
    Ooooh, much appreciated!
  • I've been here a while and still didn't know some of these terms lol thanks!
  • That was a great question and I love how it lead to the ACRONYMS thread--very helpful!

I wanted to invite anyone who is trying to reach ONEderland or who has reached it and is fighting to stay there to join those of us on the ONEderland Express thread that is under Support Groups.

There are 3 of us who post daily there. We have had many successful people on that thread and they come back and post sometimes. We have one lady who posts and she just reached ONDerland about 3 weeks ago.

We would love to have you stop by and maybe become a regular.
  • Onederland is a magical place!!
  • Onederland
    Today is a good day... finally made it to Onederland and it feels Onederful!!!
  • Onederland... something I am hoping to see someday.

Congrats cdcn
  • Onederland is the very special place of being to say you weight "One Hundred &..Pounds....." - As most people's end goal ideal weight is somewhere in onederland

With commitment and hard work, we will all get there some day!
  • I've been wondering that too. My first thought was that it was for people who've lost 100 lbs or more. Now that I know that its for people 199 and below, "Onederland" is a mythical place I will never visit! I'm headed for Twollywood!