I'm back....again...sigh

• Here I am again!! ha ha Gotta get this weight off....again. lol

Not sure why I keep sabotaging myself, but I'll just keep coming back until I get it right Did have a small victory this morning when hubby texted me asking if we could start walking at least 2 miles together after work everyday! I was so excited that he even thought to ask! Very motivating for me when my hubby wants to do active stuff with me. Cause then I know I'll do it!

So...wish me luck, I'm pretty well stocked with veggies and such at home, so phase 1 should be a cinch. Except for Memorial weekend camping next weekend....lol...that will NOT be a cinch in the eating/drinking dept.

Glad to be back and look forward to perusing the posts from the last few months. Need some meal ideas too....so recipe section, here I come!

• It is funny, isn't it? We feel so much better when we eat right, take our vitamins, etc. Why can't we remember that when the chocolate cake or bottle of wine is calling our name?
    It makes all the difference when the people who live with us are supportive. In the past, my husband always seemed to need chips when I started a "diet". This time, he's been extremely supportive. Yay - It really helps.
    Good luck, and again - welcome back!
  • So funny....that's exactly what my hubby does...lol I swear, the day I start a diet is the day my hubby brings home ooey gooey pizza and beer for dinner!! lol It's like he intuitively knows when I'm embarking on a no ooey gooey pizza journey...lol
  • Welcome back! Rather than wish you luck I'll wish you willpower
  • Yes...I need that Karen!! Thanks
  • back
  • Welcome back! This is my second go around as well and we'll get it right!