IP Daily Chat Tuesday May 15, 2012

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • Hello everybody,

Can anyone who is doing IP (not the alternatives) tell me how many grams are in a pack of the IP soy nut (garlic and onions or BBQ it doesn't matter)?

I found this place next to my work who sells soy nuts in bulk so I want to buy some and I will flavour them with spices, but I would like to know exactly how much should I weigh to have as a portion. I know they are a restricted item.

Please, can anyone help me ?
  • Quote: Hope you have a great WI! Sorry your weather is so bad out east; we finally have great weather here in the Northwest! It sure brightens my spirits!
    Thanks Darralyn, for now the rain has stopped. The next few days suppose to be nice so I wont complain. Enjoy your day!
  • Quote: Morning to all! Another beautiful Idaho day in store! I almost have the infrastructure completed on my garden...whew! It has been a lot of work! Next year will seem easy-breezy!

I hope everyone has a great day!
    Hey Salmongirl I see you are really close to onederland, hoping the whoosh fairy visits you this week so you will be able to put a 1 in front of the number instead of that terrible 2, I know I was overyjoyed. Good luck
  • Quote: Good Morning all! I joined yesterday and still trying to figure out how to use this site but so glad I stumbled upon it. Today is WI day and I will be starting week 3. This has been challenging but I keep going because the changes are happening so quickly and my hubby joined me last week in this journey. I have noticed changes in my daughters eating habits just from watching us :> Mother's day was my 1st social event since I started and it was hard to be around the foods that get me in trouble but when it got tempting we left the party and I am so proud of my husband and myself for not falling down the black hole. I lost 8 lbs the first week and think I have lost 5 this week. It's raining today but sunny inside of me. Have a great day all.
    This is a great site, it will give you encouragement when you need it, advice if you ask for it, a place to vent if you need it and a place to post all your victories (and there will lots of them). My husband is doing this with me, although he doesn't need to lose anymore weight, but he is on it to lower his blood sugars as he is a diabetic, and it is working. It makes things so much easier with both of you doing the same thing, and encouraging each other. Keep up the good work. Caren
  • Quote: Hello everybody,

Can anyone who is doing IP (not the alternatives) tell me how many grams are in a pack of the IP soy nut (garlic and onions or BBQ it doesn't matter)?

I found this place next to my work who sells soy nuts in bulk so I want to buy some and I will flavour them with spices, but I would like to know exactly how much should I weigh to have as a portion. I know they are a restricted item.

Hi

Soy nuts
    Cal: 140
    Fat: 7
    Carb : 9
    Protein: 11

Hope that help

Cassie

The nutritional sheet says 140 calories, 11 grams protein, 9 carbs., 3 grams sugar and 4 fiber.

http://idealtogo.com/idealproducts.taf#soy%20nuts

30g
  • Nothing but blue skies here today. Here is to staying OP!!!!!
  • Forgot to say: 7 grams in one pack.
  • Quote: Hi

Soy nuts
    Cal: 140
    Fat: 7
    Carb : 9
    Protein: 11

Hope that help

Cassie
    Quote: The nutritional sheet says 140 calories, 11 grams protein, 9 carbs., 3 grams sugar and 4 fiber.
    Quote: http://idealtogo.com/idealproducts.taf#soy%20nuts

30g

Thank you everyone for your answers

I wanted to know how many grams in a pack actually, not the nutritional info, but now I see that it is 30 grams per pack.

So, again, thank you very much.
  • Quote: Thank you everyone for your answers

I wanted to know how many grams in a pack actually, not the nutritional info, but now I see that it is 30 grams per pack.

So, again, thank you very much.
    I see you are approaching onederland, congratulations it is such a wonderful feeling the first time you step on the scale and it registers a 1 before the rest of the numbers. Also only 2lbs. to go until you are half way to your goal. It will be a big victory for you, enjoy it and keep up the good work.
  • Sewmam,
    I sent you a PM.
  • It's absolutely gorgeous in Seattle today. Days like this make living here so worth it (I'm originally from So Cal.)!
    Things are good - didn't notice much difference when I peeked on the scale this morning, but I'm not sweating it. WI day isn't until Friday anyway.
    Between these message boards and the Knot, I'm a busy girl planning dieting and my wedding Oh yea, and a little working in there too

Hope everyone has a great, OP Tuesday!
  • Quote: Good morning all,
    I had my first weigh in yesterday on the IP program.
    I lost 5.4 pounds!!!!
    It took me 6 weeks to lose 5 pounds on WW! I'm excited!!!
    I so agree that weight loss on IP is so much better than Weight Watchers but we also have the truly important benefit of resetting our pancreas so it functions in a healthy way and we stop being fat storage devices (as I call it)!

I also lost exactly twice as much on IP over a 2 month period than I did on WW.

Quote: Hello All. Weigh in #1 today and am down 7lbs. Love it!
    Welcome and great work!!

Quote: Good Morning all! I joined yesterday and still trying to figure out how to use this site but so glad I stumbled upon it.
    It took me a while to learn how to use the site and just yesterday I had to ask someone how to do a certain function, but its so much fun to use, read the stickies, the archived threads, learn so much and that will motivate you to stay on the program w/o desire for cheating. I find that the more I read about IP, the stronger my resolve to stay 100% OP (on the program/no cheating).

As you are new and about to learn so much, you might want to start creating your own library of word docs with your favorite tips/info/recipes. I did that, many of us did.

Quote: Well I finally made it 20lbs. gone forever and ever. I went shopping on Sat. and what a feeling to bypass the plus sizes and actually fit into a large top and a size 14 pant. Clothes shopping is going to be so much fun now.
    Congrats on the new sizes!! It's so much fun to shop (even if its only window shopping) the smaller sizes!
  • Wi#25
    Good Morning IPeeps:

Been doing some reading to get caught up on all that has been going on since I am not on here that much anymore. Congratulations to all the losses this week so far! Well this morning was weigh in # 25 for me and I am proud to say that the scale is once again moving downward. I lost 2.8 pounds and I am back to what I was 3 weeks ago. FINALLY. I was about ready to throw the scale thru the window if it went up again. I'm so ready for my body to stop protesting and continue on with what I want it to do. Hopefully it will continue to go down from now on. I don't have that much more to go and I have to admit, even tho I try to be upbeat about it, it really does get frustrating.

Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day! Good luck to those that still have to weigh in.