I met my goal! With pics

• I still have some toning I want to do but my goal was to lose 10 lbs. Since having my first child 9 years ago, it has seemed so unattainable for me. I could make the scale move a few lbs down by crash dieting or even the lemonade diet once ( would NOT recommend that to my worst enemy now!) but the weight always came back and with a vengeance. I was "skinny fat" or so I thought. I topped out at 133 and for the most part was still "smallish" but felt awful.

I started working out in January, as I always do, and it usually lasts about 6 months until we go on our annual beach vacation, then I let myself go until the next January to start it all again. This year was different. I watched "fat sick and nearly dead" and "forks over knives". I decided then life couldn't be the same again. I became vegetarian 6 weeks ago and after stalling at 127 for 2 months, the weight started falling off. Coincidentally, mymom was also diagnosed with heart disease just 3 weeks ago which completely reconfirmed how important this has to be for me.

Today's weigh in I was at 122.8. I have dropped over 10 lbs, added muscle tone and feel great! I'm doing cardio as well as body pump. I also just started Jillian's 30 day shred. I'm on day 6 today. I have NEVER had muscular anything so these pics are astonishing to me. I didn't think I could really do it.

The first pic was taken June of last year, 2nd is March of this year, and the orange bikini is current.
  • Fsantastic and congratulations for doing it now !
  • You look amazing!
  • You look AMAZING!! Way to go!
  • Thank you for the sweet compliments! I moved the pics to the goal photos thread. I didn't realize I posted this in the wrong forum.
  • How awesome!!! Ten pounds for someone our height is A LOT!