Netflix Workouts!

• Hey Everyone!
    I have Netflix and I was just browsing and discovered that they have several workout DVDs on Watch Instant! A couple are Crunch DVDs I own and have used in the past.

I haven't tried any of them yet, but I wanted to let everyone know in case people (like me) have been paying for Netflix for years and never realized there are some fitness videos you can watch with your membership! (There are not a lot, maybe 25 total. Not worth getting Netflix, but if you already have it you might as well take advantage of it!)

I'm excited about it, at least. Sorry if this is only news to me though...
  • I just looked at mine and couldn't find any. I'm in Canada.
    That would be great if there were some.
  • Thanks for the heads up!!! I just looked them up and added a couple to instant queue. I had to look on my computer rather than through the xbox or wii. Under the search I typed in workouts and it pulled up about 30 videos.
  • Sorry to hear that the videos aren't offered for Netflix in Canada, Unicorn67! Maybe they will add some!

And oh, I just use Netflix through my computer, so I don't know about finding them via other devices... glad you were able to add them to your queue km78!
  • Yes, I use these all of the time to add variety to my workouts--good idea to share for those who weren't aware!
  • In Netflix for Latinoamerica, you can some of Jillian Michaels videos :3

I am currently checking the No more trouble Zones video to see if I would be able to do it! (have some back trouble).
  • Awesome, thanks!

I don't have cable, I just stream netflix to my flat screen. I didn't even know those were there!
  • I wish there were more than 10. I want more variety than that on my instant view! Although I may start doing the yoga/pilates ones.
  • There's a "pick your level" pilates one that I fills paces in my routine with, and I break a sweat to it every time. The same girl does a dance pilates one that I haven't had the guts to try yet. If even the trainer is breaking a sweat to her own video and losing the ability to talk, I'd probably be on the floor with muscle cramps lol!
  • Thanks - very helpful tip!
  • they used to have alot more workouts.. and they don't get any new ones in it seems.
  • Did not know this, thanks for the tip!