Dreading Wednesday (My Birthday)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Happy Birthday...would you like a piece of cake? Just kidding. Wondering how it went.
  • So - how did it go?

Lin

• They bought me the cake, it was beautiful and I gave it ALL away! I did not eat a bite or even stick my finger in the icing!

Thank you each and everyone for all the birthday wishes it really means the world to me that you all took time to remember me on my special day.
  • Oh that is such a beautiful cake! Bless 'em for making it for you and to celebrate your birthday! Also - go you for not giving in to eating something you didn't want to, cake or no cake
  • Yes it was very beautiful and you could smell the sugar when you took the top off of the container. I have a picture and no calories to remember it by!
  • I'm a baker, and I have to say that cake is beautiful. LOL

And IM SO PROUD OF YOU for not eating a bit!! that's a great bday gift you gave yourself!! xo HAPPY BDAY AGAIN!
  • Great job! I knew you could do it! The cake is beautiful. and I can just smell the sugar from your description. But you really have the right attitude - the picture will last forever. And so will the memory of NO CAKE CALORIES!

Lin