Handbags?

• Hi, I figure, a handbag I can get even in the "inbetween" weight phase. I have been kind of lazy about it, but I have been carrying around a very worn out Lesportsac for a long time and I need to get off my bum and finally get a bag. I am not really a handbag person - not too great at picking them out.
    I have been searching for awhile and I am sort of stuck between these two
    1.) Rebecca Minkoff Swing Bag-I like that the chain is adjustable to a cross body.

2.) Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha bag - Also a pretty cute style and...I like the logo in the front. I've never owned anything "designer" before hahah

• I love the second one! I only wear bags that go across the body so I don't actually have to hold the bag, I like them to be very hands free. Very cute!
  • I like them both but would probably pick the first one.
  • I vote for the second one! Really nice, let us know what you choose
  • I like the second one too.

How do you get the picture with it on a body like that?
  • Quote: I like the second one too.

How do you get the picture with it on a body like that?
    I got it from the Shopbop site, everything there is so gorgeous but pricey haha tooo much temptation

LeilaJay-I'll try to remember to post a pic when I buy one! =)
  • I like the second one too, but I like having my hands free so I always opt for bags that go across the shoulder
  • I prefer the second one, mostly because I'm a silver girl. The first bag has way to much gold chain for me.
  • I have a handbag with a chain like the first one...love it! It's nice to wear the chain long or short and it adds some bling to the bag. I can wear it with dress clothes or with blue jeans.
  • I am not a fan of chain straps personally. They get caught in my hair and they can be noisy. I like the second one a lot! I just went through the great handbag hunt myself. It's a tough decision!!
  • Love Rebecca Minkoff, but the chain is killer on the shoulders ... I know the MAC (Morning After Clutch) has leather padding in the shoulder area to make it more comfy.

Love the MbyMJ too. You can't go wrong
  • The RM will most likely keep its value a little more. I love the chain!

Coaches New Willis is on my want list. Cross body in a classic style! Love it! Comes in black too.
  • go for a coach bag!!
  • I like them both! I think the second one is a bit more stylish though, it has a classier feel to it. The first one seems more appropriate for night time though, so if I had the money to spend, I'd just get them both.
  • Boy, I love purses! I vote for the second one, very nice.