positive things..

• I thought I would share some postive things about my weight loss.. I notice alot of yall have these types of things in your tickers but.. it wont let me have a signature or ticker or anything so...

I HIT MY FIRST GOAL!!! I am so happy. 20 lbs down.. the scale did read 219 at my moms yesterday but I am not gonna call it just yet, I am now 220!
    When I lose 4 more pounds, I would have lost as much as my 1 year old daughter weighs!! Isn't that crazy?
    I feel so much better. My IBS is under control, hardly ever get a headache, I have real energy (not the kind from energy drinks) and I can play with my kids better! I also got my first comment about my weight loss today!!!
    I am on my last notch of my man's xl belt.. I can wear my old shirts again!!!!
    I am thinking about going threw clothes in storage, and putting the ones from when I was 170 in my closet for more motivation

Share some positive things that have happened to you after losing some weight! I can not imagine how I will feel once I complete my second goal of 199!!
  • Congratulations!

I remember my first 20 lb down. I bought a giant bag of rice from the Asian store that weighed 20 lbs. I lugged it around wondering how in the world did I walk around carrying all that extra weight. I visualize the weight I loss with things in real life equivalent to that weight. I can't imagine carrying 3 bags of 20lb rice on a daily basis anymore.

I think my favorite thing now is being able to shop and finding cute things in my size.
  • yay!! i'm so happy for you!!! keep it up. i lost 25 pounds two summers ago and the difference was HUGE, i know exactly how great you must feel! ...gained it all back unfortunately but i'm back here for round two. don't be like me haha!
  • InControl2Day - I had a nice little giggle over your rice bag comment!

Congrats Ash! I love, love, love the feeling of being able to fit into old clothes and I think putting some of your smaller stuff back in your closet is an awesome idea. I gained a few pounds awhile back that put me out of a big chunk of my wardrobe. When I finally started to lose them again, I would periodically go into my closet and play 'dress-up'. I think putting on old clothes and having them fit better is a better feeling than seeing the scale move.

Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks yall! And yes it is so much more rewarding than seeing the scale move! I feel like myself again! Finally! lol. Now if only I could get back into my size 12 jeans.. one day, sooner than later hopefully

I feel like a new person, my diet and exercise plan are working wonders on my health. I really could not eat anything without being physically sick from it.. now, I haven't had that problem in SO long. Total motivation there
  • In control.. I do that all the time. I remember when I lost 10 lbs, I happened to have just brought some of those weights you strap onto your wrists or ankles.. those were 10 lbs.. it was weird holding them thinking.. I lost this much. I found myself wondering how it even happened, almost seems like it disappears lol! Now I need to go find something that is 20 lbs..
  • Yay! Keep up the good work!
  • Great work OP. Keep it up.
  • This is a wonderful segment the turned the light bulb on in my mind. Food cravings have been in control. I fight high anxiety,so I have very often turned to food. It only took a few sentences to open my eyes and let me see where I really am concerning food and overpowering cravings.
  • Great job!!

I think the positive thing from all of this for me is that I've become so much more fitter. I love feeling strong.