Zotrim? Apparently delays gastric emptying?

• Okay so I was pretty convinced and was going to stop even considering diet pills... however I just read this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-yo-diets.html claiming zotrim is scientifically proving to nearly double the time it takes your stomach to empty meaning you feel fuller for longer and eat less which is a pretty bold claim and does sound interesting. I'm always one to pay attention to anything scientifically proven.

However.. this is written by The Daily Fail famous for.. well making stuff up tbh.. so I though I'd see what people here thought too.
  • Based on the 'delays stomach emptying', it sounds like it is a fiber pill. That is what fiber does.
  • Quote: Based on the 'delays stomach emptying', it sounds like it is a fiber pill. That is what fiber does.
    Really? I thought fibre got things moving along quicker.. although I suppose that's in the gut. I didn't know fibre delayed stomach emptying.
  • Fiber helps get things moving quicker in the intestines, where digestion takes the longest but it slows emptying in the stomach. It is why it generally helps you feel full.
  • Quote: Fiber helps get things moving quicker in the intestines, where digestion takes the longest but it slows emptying in the stomach. It is why it generally helps you feel full.
    You learn something new every day

Thanks Nelie! You've been really helpful again.