May Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Let's make this a great month!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60
  • Greatest HIITs

How do you keep up with the full 60 minutes??

My birthday is this Saturday! Taking SATs, then having a party. I'm having a Weight Watchers pumpkin cake, so hopefully I don't gain anything.
  • From the last thread:

Quote: By the way Diana, do you have trouble keeping up with the entire 60 minutes? The longest one I can do is Fire 45!
    Emily I am a cardio person, so I don't have trouble with TF 60. I have also been doing TF since it first come out. So, it's been a while. I have done TF 45 and TF 45EZ back to back, with weighted gloves. I have also done all of the HIITs back to back. (that's 1 1/2 hours of HIITs ) I am like the energizer bunny with cardio, but weights kick my butt! Good luck with your SAT on Saturday! I hope you do well and have a fantastic birthday!
  • Just started doing Turbo Fire again. I got good results with Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I injured myself trying to do too much while doing Turbo Fire. I did HIIT 15 last and Turbo Fire 30 the night before. Working my way back into it slowly. I'm going to start following the calendar tomorrow.
  • shawnee- welcome!!!

emily- happy early birthday. Good luck on the SATs.

today- TF Fire 45ez
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Bob Harper's UCB w/5's & 8's
  • Welcome to the thread Shawnee!

Yesterday: 1 hr of "ultimate football" in gym class. it was pretty funn.
  • I hope I can join you guys on this thread, even though I haven't started Turbo Fire yet. I am currently doing the Chalene Extreme program with Turbo Jam and a variety of other DVDs. Turbo Fire is on my reward list, and i cannot wait to try it! I am working hard to get there

I have had Chalene Extreme for about a year but am just now starting it seriously. I absolutely love the interval training workouts, the strength training circuits are making me incredibly sore, and I am enjoying the program for the most part.

Today: Burn Circuit 3

First up this morning: I have to go see a surgeon about getting my gallbadder out. Not pleasant, but I have 3 large galllstones giving me a lot of pain, so it has to be done. I am not sure how this is going to set me back in my weight loss effort ... or help me?
  • Yesterday I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, level 1

Today I'm doing Turbo Fire 45
  • Quote: I hope I can join you guys on this thread, even though I haven't started Turbo Fire yet. I am currently doing the Chalene Extreme program with Turbo Jam and a variety of other DVDs. Turbo Fire is on my reward list, and i cannot wait to try it! I am working hard to get there

I have had Chalene Extreme for about a year but am just now starting it seriously. I absolutely love the interval training workouts, the strength training circuits are making me incredibly sore, and I am enjoying the program for the most part.

Today: Burn Circuit 3

First up this morning: I have to go see a surgeon about getting my gallbadder out. Not pleasant, but I have 3 large galllstones giving me a lot of pain, so it has to be done. I am not sure how this is going to set me back in my weight loss effort ... or help me?
    Welcome to the thread.

My sister had her gallbladder taken out when she was fifteen. She has no trouble maintaining her weight. Of course, she gets angry if she gains a couple pounds (due to snacking), but that's bound to happen when you eat doughnuts.. haha.

Good luck with the surgery, the scars don't show much after healing.
  • Quote: Yesterday I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, level 1

Today I'm doing Turbo Fire 45
    I did Fire 45 today too

By the way, thank you both Teacher and Diana for the good luck on my SAT's and the birthday wishes.
  • Purple- Welcome!!! I'm all over the place doing different workouts. Good luck on the surgery.

today-TF Fire 30
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 MTF LIFT (Powersculpting) w/10's
    TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

Purplefirefly Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
  • Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

Today: Recharge Workout and possibly a Zumba class tonight.

I will be having a girls night out with my daughter tonight, so Zumba class may not happen, but that is okay! I will do my Chalene Extreme today and may try to get in a walk this afternoon. I need to clean the house, so that will burn some calories as well.

I'm supposed to run a 5K with my daughter tomorrow and I am SCARED. I suck at running and I fear I will hold her back...but not going at all completely lets her down, so at least I am going to show up and give it my best shot. I wanted my hubby to do it, but he has a boy scout thing with my son, so here I go...