Walk Away the Pounds - MAY thread

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • hey gang

the end of another month reminds me just how fast time is marching by....

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 11/9 Live Walk Cast 5K video that is streaming on Leslie's website.

hope everybody has a great day!
    laer gaters
  • Just read the last few posts on the April thread.... so Annie, today makes 25 days til you're a married woman! whooohoooo girl!!!! will we get to see pics? CONGRATS!!!
  • Thanks, Cathy! I am getting excited. Of course I'll post pics! I have a photog lined up to get some casual shots of us on our honeymoon in Eureka Springs, AR. Can't wait for that.

I want to try that free walk at Walk Social. I just don't care for watching them on my computer! We'll see...

I did the 4 Fast Miles, Walk Slim this morning....SWEATED up a storm!!

I am going to try to start that thread to keep my focused until the wedding. I'll probably put it over in the General Weight Loss Support area. I'll post a link after I get it going.
  • Here's the link to my thread! Please join in if you like!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ml#post4315758
  • awesome annie! i just posted over there
  • Yay, Cathy!! I plan to continue to post my exercise here, too!
  • you better girl... or i'll come looking for you
  • Getting lazy lately. Still need to exercise today. Plus I have a lot of housework since my Dh is bringing his dad home.
  • 5 miles here
  • hey gang

i did 2 miles this morning. I used the Power Walk with Friends and used 2 lb weights in each hand.

later gaters
  • Quote: you better girl... or i'll come looking for you

This morning I did miles 1, 2 & 3 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. Wore a weighted belt.
  • How much did the belt weigh? Might be easier than hand weights. Just curious.
  • Quote: How much did the belt weigh? Might be easier than hand weights. Just curious.
    It is the 2 pound belt that comes with the Walk Off Even More Weight DVD. I don't know how much it really helps, but I throw it on sometimes when I'm not using hand weights. I actually have a weighted vest (not from Leslie, I ordered it off of Amazon...think it may be 8 or 10 pounds). I haven't used it for a while, but might try it again. Something about it I didn't like....maybe the way it sat on my shoulders.
  • 5 miles here.
  • Still doing the 2 mile walk strong with 5 lb weights. Like she says at the end of the video........those weights really make a difference. I just feel stronger.