Slow Dancing With A Stranger {11} WoW!

You're on Page 15 of 15
Go to
  • I just had a physical....well half of one because of TOM.
    I was fully clothed and scale showed 144.8.... Made me into a happy woman my dr is quite heavy and is getting heavier each time I see her. She was "jealous" of my progress. I told her about MFP.

I am officially off my BP meds... amazing what 20 pound weight difference does!

I am crampy and bloaty, but I am having a good day
  • way to go sum!!

i forgot how terribly sore running used to make me...i felt fine actually running and fine for most of the day but by bedtime i was so sore i could hardly move...my knees and ankles hurt and my whole body was sore i had forgotten about that...i seriously could hardly move to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night ughhhh

so today's workout will be climbing hills on the treadmill instead and maybe tomorrow i can run again, depending on my level of soreness
  • Quote: Bunch of lushes in this thread
    No secret...I am a cheap drunk these days

• To me from me: New Batteries for my scale!
  • Kristiina - Congrats for getting off the BP meds!!! That's is awesome!!! You are making amazing progress all the way around!

Jo - Glad you were able to fit everything in over the weekend

Alaskan - Sorry to hear of all the wet for your camping, but glad you still were able to see the funny with the flying tarps

Krystal - Being a cheap drunk makes for a good date,

Sorry I haven't been checking in. Was on vacation from work, parents flown in, college paperwork all done and approved, Amber all prepped for camp, and even found time to replace the kitchen faucet! Yay! Mom and I went clothes shopping and had a blast! It was a great week and I hated coming back to work - but they require me to do that in order to keep getting a paycheck Another awesome thing is, even without logging food/calories, and not tracking my exercise - I have kept up on both well, and even lost a good amount... 183.8 this week!!! That long plateau is just a bad memory now Hope you all are having a great week!

Mountain Momma - Jump right in
  • I Am So Sore just from that running that I did yesterday...i seriously hurt to move any part of my legs, especially my ankles...i ate good today, working towards a lower carb eating for awhile...passed up cake in the staff lounge with just a nibble of frosting, didnt take any pieces of cake at all

veryyyy long day, up since 7 a.m. and just now sitting down for the night at 9 p.m....felt like i've been taking tests all day, braindead...calories were higher, at 1750 tonight and then i ate a little hamburger patty, like 4 bites worth, it was very little...and im too tired to write it in my food log ughhh

going to bed now
  • I had to start the new thread a day early.
    I have to work tomorrow & Saturday.
    Here's the link:

SD w/a S {12} Serenade Into Summer