~~*May Chat Thread!*~~

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • That's great news, Samma! I'm still searching, unfortunately. Have fun in The Bahamas!! I'm so jealous!

munchie
    - Thanks! And I know what you mean about people watching you. Just try to ignore it the best you can. When do you go back home?

Kahokkuri - Just keep it up...you will see some progress soon, I'm sure!

Namaste - Thanks!

Well, I haven't been keeping track of anything I eat and it's time I up my game. I've been "off" since before school was out and it's time to get another 10-15 lbs off. I have been drinking way too much Diet Dr. Pepper and I know it's not good for me. Veggies are almost non-existent in my diet right now. I know I can do better, and I know I should do better, but knowing and actually doing are two different things. So, I have GOT to get on here every day to get some motivation if I'm going to do this. There are no excuses anymore. School is over and now I'm just trying to find a job. I need to be taking care of myself for the self-esteem. So, ladies, I need some motivation! We can do this!!
  • sgregg, you can do it!!! Good luck finding a job
  • Thanks, Ash!
  • WELL, WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

This week has not gone as planned. I planned on getting back on track with tracking my food, weighing daily, drinking more water, etc. DD is sick today. She has an ear infection and she just feels so bad. I was also going to start exercising at least 30 minutes a day and that hasn't happened either. Good thing we can always start over, right?

Welp, Baby Girl is awake from her nap, so gotta go! Need some updates people!!!
  • sgregg your poor little one! ear infections are awful.

I've been lurking. Nothing really new in my life to talk about. Very excited about a 3 day weekend! Hopefully the weather will be nice.

A little bummed I don't have any memorial day plans. It stinks that I have so few friends here! Grr....
  • I'm so proud of myself. Ive been working crazy since Monday (When I finally said to myself that enough was enough) and I've lost 4.3lbs already! Almost halfway to my first mini goal of 10lbs!

I didnt know where else to post this.. I didn't want to make a whole thread on 4lbs.. I will save that for when I hit my first 50lbs or so.. LOL
  • That's great, perfect!!! Good job!

QB - Yes, they are awful. Now, she has developed a rash and I can't take her to the Dr. today because DH took my car to work because his needs some work. I don't really have any Memorial Day plans either...but that's fine with me. I would rather sit at home. Haha!
  • Hello ladies! I haven't posted in 3 months I think? @__@ but i am back! I had almost 150 oral exams to give and let me tell you... not fun at all lol. Then I've been traveling around and currently am in Italy for 3 weeks eating the healthiest I've eaten in a year, no smoking no drinking. I'm looking at this as a mind, body and soul detox I feel great! I had the strangest feeling the other day....I woke up and I swear my first thought was "I'm so tired of wishing I were skinny." And it was like.. its time to stop dragging your feet and get your booty in gear! I normally eat fairly well and walk almost daily but I haven't lost any weight in 6 months and although its great to maintain, I still have 35 pounds left to go! Time's a-wastin'! Good to see my 20-somethings again!
  • Shauna: Poor baby! When I was little, I constantly had ear infections, so I feel her pain. They are no fun!! I've been off track too and it's time to get back on track. We can do this!!!

Quiet: I had no memorial day plans either thanks to the same reason. All of my friends moved away.

perfect: a 4 lbs loss is DEFINITELY worth a post!! keep kicking butt!

abroad: welcome back! Have a great time in Italy! I went to Rome 4 years ago, it was the best week of my life!!

Well ladies, I'm back! The bahamas was SO fun! Diet wise....that did not exist on this vacation. I had beach side cocktails and DELICIOUS food. There was a lot of walking though, which was good. I got to swim with dolphins, interact with sea lions, and go snorkeling! It was SO fun. Of course, being the lovely ginger that I am, I got really burnt. But that's expected...even with SPF 50 sunscreen. Sigh. I also went to the Philadelphia Zoo on saturday. I haven't been there in like..15 years! It was SO fun!

I start my job next week...I can't wait! As nice as it is to do whatever I want during the day, I'm ready to start working. I absolutely love the career I chose, and I miss interacting with people on a daily basis. I also can't wait for my first real girl paycheck! No more 10 dollars an hour working as a cashier in a pharmacy

I started Insanity yesterday...OYE. All I did was the fit test, and I am SORE today!!! But I gotta keep trucking! I'll just stretch REALLY good before I start day 2 today. I bought whey protein...it's good! I had a shake for breakfast today mixed with peanut butter and banana. My boyfriend laughed at me yesterday when I bought it because it's apparently the same exact kind that he bought. I took before pictures for insanity. For account...and well...maybe just a little for the free tshirt. I love free stuff. hahahah!

I'll post bahamas pictures later on, I still have to upload them from my camera!

Here's my before pictures. I really hope I see results from doing this! I know I look miserable in the pictures. No makeup, and I always see before and after pics of people on tv where the befores are miserable, so I just had to add that touch hahaha.

the back pic was a shock...It's not every day that you see the back of you. Time to work hard.