Nsv!!!!!

• So since starting my healthy lifestyle/weight loss journey since Jan. I have lost 29lbs! I have been wearing my size 13/11's and the other day I pulled out a pair of jeans that have sat in my drawer for the past year. I had no hopes of getting them on, but when I tried them on the other day they not only fit but they were loose!

I ended up going shopping with my girlfriend and I decided to pick out a couple pairs of jeans in size 9, just to get a feel of how much longer I would need to go till I could get them on. THEY FIT!!!! I freaked out because I thought it might be a fluke. I tried on 3 more pairs and they all fit! and looked good!!!! I didn't even have to really worry about muffin top either!

I ended up buying 4 more pairs and a dress I figured that I could at least wear them till I get to a size 7! I have not worn this size since high school, about 7 years ago!!!!

I am dealing with TOM and the scale hasn't moved this past week, but I don't care. I am so happy right now

Just had to share because it feels like such an accomplishment to go down in jeans for once, and not up!
  • Fantastic NSV!
  • Awesome NSV news!! Keep on,keeping on!! Great job!!
  • WTG!