I'm happy with my body so I'm calling it...GOALLLL

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Wow...you really lost a lot of weight. Very inspiring!
  • Wow, you are very inspiring to me since I'm just starting out!!! I've been freaking out about how much I have to lose but after reading success stories like yours I feel like I can do it. BTW, you look awesome! Congratulations
  • you are absolutely stunning and a huge inspiration! congrats!!
  • Wow! What a great video!!!!! I am so amazed! You've experienced an amazing transformation! I am proud of you!
  • Thanks everyone for your support... Anytime I feel like going off track I come here and read your amazing comments, and it stops me
  • You look absolutely amazing! All the hard work paid off! Congrats baker23! ^^
  • You do look amazing! I like all your pics so we could see your progression!
  • Your story has really inspired me. Your video brought me tears because it reminds me so much of myself. You are so brave for sharing your story with the rest of the world and I want to say thank you for that. It has really shed some new light on my situation and has given be a major boost in confidence that I severely need right now. You look amazing!! I hope when I reach my goal that I will be able to share my story.
  • great job
  • So, so happy for you!! Your natural beauty so shines through!! Great video, too. Thank you for sharing that.

Congratulations and happy life!
  • you look amazing!
  • Congratulations ! You look great !
  • So inspiring! You look awesome!
  • Congratulations on your success! You look absolutely stunning!!! Loved your video, too. Thanks for sharing!!
  • inspiring!!! cheers!