You know you're addicted to IP when...

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • -when a vanilla shake mixed with coffee qualifies as your favorite breakfast and you swear it's better than Starbucks!

When you put WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic, and hot peppers on shrimp and cauliflower, and call that a stir fry and feel like you're eating like a queen for dinner.

When you try to warn random people at your office that that jelly bean they're eating will throw them out of ketosis (like how could they not worry about that... Ooops)
  • when cauliflower actually tastes like mashed potatoes
  • -when people tell you you must be done dieting when you have lots left to lose
  • when you instantly change your BBM status or facebook status to a HUGE smiley face on weigh in day and then instantly get a million questions and are so proud to blurt out your results!
  • When you go out to eat and ask the waitress everytime she refills your drink "Is this unsweet tea" and you tell your DH "If she puts sweet tea in here ill hurt her"
  • When you have perfected the art of separating yolks from egg whites because you do that all the time to make something awesome from powder in those little silver packets that are so well organizes in your cupboard.

When you feel bad for your poor friends on weight watchers who eat all those 100 cal snacks and are still hungry all the time. He, he, but they insist that YOU have it all wrong...
  • When you stand at the kitchen sink with a spatula digging out the last of the butterscotch pudding out of your shaker. Oh, is that only me?
  • Quote: When you stand at the kitchen sink with a spatula digging out the last of the butterscotch pudding out of your shaker. Oh, is that only me?
    Nope! Me too Even into all those little grooves....
  • Quote: Nope! Me too Even into all those little grooves....
    "No kids, it's not OK to lick the lid and the sides of the cup like Mommy does"...DON'T do that at Grandma's...she'll KILL me!!!
  • When DH is almost as fluent in "IP" as you are since you NEVER stop talking about it!
  • When you worry momentarily that measuring two cups of cooked veggies instead of measuring them raw will be too many carbs

When you feel like you are being decadent with sparkling water

When you feel superior to all your coworkers in a meeting after lunch falling asleep from a blood sugar crash

(P.S. Love this thread!)
  • ...you feel insanely self righteous when you check out at the grocery store because all you have in your cart is healthy stuff!!!!
  • This thread is a real hoot!

. . . when the highlight of your week is the day you get to eat green beans (or whichever of the restricted veggies is your favorite).

. . . when you buy incontinence pads and wear them on days you know you have business meetings or conference calls that will not allow you take regular pee breaks.
  • Love this thread and can identify with all of it.

When you no longer have the big C and feel like you need to tell everyone about it because you know your next WI will be even better for it!
  • When someone starts to say "I have a headache, do you happen to have any . . " and you jump in and say, "Yes! I have some sea salt in my purse that you can lick off your hand" - then get confused when they look at you strange.