Sugar Busters Weekly Exercise Board 3/17-3/23

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Tuesday

DId wt training, abs and shoulders

Country, you are burning up that TM girl! WTG

Jackie
  • Wed. a.m.
    65 minutes on the treadmill. Thanks Jack-K.....sometimes I truly don't think I will get past 15 or 20 minutes. But God is good and I have been able to push past. Especially at night. My motivation is low then.

Love,
    Crystle
  • Thursday #2
    30 minute jog.
  • Wed. Morning
    went to the gym, spent 1 1/2 hrs. training...plan to walk on tm for 30 mins. this evening...
  • Wednesday--

Walked 2 miles, watch stopped.... so no time.
  • Wed. p.m.
    Was able to get in 30 minutes mowing time....and a 45 minute walk with a friend. It was so nice to get outside. My foot is hurting really badly though. Around the ankle area but on top. Sure hope it's better before tomorrow.

Love,
    Crystle
  • Wed Day 3

Got in 30 minuts of wt training
    abs, adductors/abductors and back.

Jackie
  • Thursday Morning---

Did 35 minutes on the TM this morning. No jogging. Missed the last step during the night while on a bathroom run and kind of turned my ankle. So I didn't think the jogging would be such a good idea. It's just a tiny bit sore. Nothing to really lament over.

Kim
  • THURSDAY
    Despite pain in the tummy and being tired, and oh, let's not even mention the heat and high humidity (though I just did), I got out and did my 4.5 miles in 53:20
  • Thursday Workout #3
    I just got back from a class that my friend teaches. It is modeled after The Firm concept of weights combined with cardio. It was very fun. Charleston has a big Firm following since there used to be a studio here. Maybe that's why there are so many beautiful women here, I don't know. My hamstring is shot, I can't do squats, lunges, or straighten my leg out. I hate it!!!
  • Thursday a.m.
    72 minutes on the treadmill.

Love,
    Crystle
  • Thursday--20 weight training, upper body.
  • Thursday

30 minutes on the treadmill
  • Thursday

day 4 for me!

30 minutes of wt training.

Jackie
  • Friday a.m.
    75 minutes on the treadmill.

Love,
    Crystle