My cup overflowth with foam (lol)

• Hey yall! I finally pulled my shakes out of my closet! I ordered them this time last year but while shipping my ready made shakes busted and I met an unpleasant, smelly package (with maggots, yuck)! The company was great and sent me more, but that image and smell deterred me from trying them for a whole year lol.

Anyways, today is my first time mixing up the shakes and I used a small, personal Hamilton Beach blender to mix it up with ice and it is just overflowing with foam. Do you get foam from a protein shake mixer (shake bottle) too?
  • I would avoid using a small drink blender because of the foam issue. I don't have issues with the foam if I use the IP shaker. Just don't over mix it whatever you decide to use. If you do want to use your blender I would do just a few pulses and stop. All the protein mixes with air and you get foam, which isn't easy to drink.
  • I actually prefer using the blender & ice for most of drinks because I like the foam better. I use a straw to drink it. But to each his own....
  • the only two that have a lot of foam for me are orange drink and pink lemonade but the form settles down after a few minutes. I like the foam in the orange drink reminds me of an Orange Julius
  • I had an older cuisinart blender that made a lot of foam and it finally kicked the bucket. I bought a lower end Ninja $60.00, which came with 5 cup attachments. I found when I use the cups with a little crushed ice, I get NO foam and my shakes are amazing! Love the cappacino. Make the wildberry yogurt with less water and more ice and eat it like soft ice cream. I highly recommend this blender.
  • I use the IP shaker, and I do get quite a bit of foam depending on the drink. The pina Colada really foams up on me! Thanks for the input though, I will try shaking it less.
  • Quote: I had an older cuisinart blender that made a lot of foam and it finally kicked the bucket. I bought a lower end Ninja $60.00, which came with 5 cup attachments. I found when I use the cups with a little crushed ice, I get NO foam and my shakes are amazing! Love the cappacino. Make the wildberry yogurt with less water and more ice and eat it like soft ice cream. I highly recommend this blender.

I registered for a Ninja! I hope someone gets it for me!!!
  • I have a Magic Bullet and no foam.
  • I use the IP shaker (and I have another blender bottle also, the taller one that I use) and always get foam with the fruity drinks.

I can't say anything regarding the vanilla/chocolate drink mixes as I just use them for the "mug cakes."