55lb progress pic....and I would like to introduce my collar bones!! Whoo Hoo.

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • 200lb range...this is the when I couldn't bare to get on a scale so I don't know my exact weight....and I barely have a neck let alone collar bones...

..but now 164.6 pounds as of 4/17 and there they are...I have miss my old friends...lol....sometimes the scale doesn't move as fast as I want or the tape measure doesn't go down...and then a small little victory shows up and it reaffirms and remotivates that all the hard work is so so worth it

• You look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! You look great!
  • You are adorable! Congrats!!! You also look so much younger! Wow!
  • You look amazing! And I totally agree so much younger! You have a lovely decolletage! Well done, you!
  • Have you also notice how much cuter you have gotten along the way?

Best wishes to all no matter where you are on your journey.
    Stay focused on the prize and your journey.
  • You look great!!! And may I just say... you kept your boobs! Lucky! :P
  • You are really pretty, and you do look younger. Great job!!
  • lovely collar bones!!!

we are the SAME stats and I'm so excited for YOU and excited to see what I could possibly look like at your weight minus the healthy boobs you have
    my initial goal is 160, but my ultimate goal is 140 like you..
    congrats on your success! you look great!

a very inspirational post, thanks!!!
  • It looks like you've shed 20 years! no joke!! =D You look absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the great work!!
  • Gorgeous!!
  • Ooooh la la!! Lookin' good!
  • Thanks so much for all the comments..kind words and support

I really didn't understand how much my weight affected my external age as well as my internal age until recently.

Over the last few days I have gotten numerous comments on my age....and that I don't look 38 at all...that I look late 20's....and that I look way to young to have a 16 year old....damn I must have look 45 at the minimum at heaviest!...so glad those days are over and I am never going back!!

Thanks again you guys ROCK!!!
  • You look FINNNNNNNE Lady!
  • geez im jealous! you look 20 years younger and absolutely stunning!