Anyone lose weight with Shirataki Noodles?

• I started eating Shirataki Noodles about a week ago, but have not lost weight yet. I mainly prepare them with vegetables, chicken breast, and soy sauce. I'd love to hear your Shirataki Noodle success stories!
  • They, themselves, don't stimulate weight loss. They are a good low cal/ high fiber tool. Are you monitoring your intake otherwise?
  • i ordered and tried cooking with Shiritaki noodles and they didn't work for me at all -- "work" meaning relieve hunger, satisfy me as a meal, etc. They're chewy and a little jelly-tasting. I prefer making pho with more bean sprouts than noodles
  • Quote: They, themselves, don't stimulate weight loss. They are a good low cal/ high fiber tool. Are you monitoring your intake otherwise?
    I estimated my meals from the Shirataki Noodles mixed with the ingredients to equal about 700 calories daily. I try hard to resist, but I end up having some unhealthy snack, such as cookies, sometime during the day. I haven't calculated my total daily intake including the extra snacks, but I doubt I go over 1200 (or do I?).
  • You might. It's amazing how fast those processed foods can add up. Be careful that you're not making yourself so hungry that you're bingeing and making bad choices.