Pamper time

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today I bathed, shaved my legs (a big deal, I assure you), cut my nails, and painted my toe nails lime green. Oh, and I exfoliated my face.
    Unfortunately, I just got my period. blah.
  • I bathed today - but I am wearing pants so no need to shave my legs. I bought some Gardenia Lotion and rubbed from head to toe.

Washed the cas as well.

Still a couple of weeks till the period.
  • That would be ---

Washed the CAR as well! and that is a pampering thing!
  • I usually only wear makeup and do my hair when I am actually going out to do something, so for everyday, my pampering ritual consists of always using a 3 step cleansing/toning/moisturizing system on my face, coating my feet with lotion before I put on my socks to keep them nice and smooth, and rubbing Mederma into my hips and stomach twice each day to help smooth out my stretch marks.
    Aphil
  • OOOOOHH! Ellis, it's the new you! I can't believe you did all that in one go....I usually have to stretch it out over a few weeks.
    Lime green toes! Mine are metallic purple right now. You should have seen the look on people's faces when I got into the hot tub at the gym on monday
  • Sounds lovely, dah'ling.
    Hey, it's bitter out there! Once the temperature goes to above zero, it'd darned well better not be dipping down below again, because I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!
  • I hate it when I take the time to color my hair and the grays come in 4 days later! UGH!!!
  • It's too bizarre that I didn't start this thread (although it LOOKS like I did) and I'm (as well as Den) the least likely to use it, yet here I am again.

I bought myself a bag of fresh basil today at an Asian grocery store down the street. I'm going to make basil/mint vinegar for a hair rinse. It smells divine.
  • Oooohhh... wow... I think I would want to eat it though. It drives me crazy when body products smell like yummy food. I'm ready to slam down the bottle.
  • O.K. guys here's the ultimate pampering!
    Guess who's got the keys to her new BAKERY!!!!!!

I did it! Chunked out the cash and signed the papers! I must say it is the prettiest key I have ever seen. But now what do I do first?

I also bought Maid in Manhattan today and watched it BEFORE I cooked dinner. Total ME time. The movie is a little slow, but an overall good ending.
  • Your very own bakery?!?!
    Congratulations!

So I assume you are the new owner/operater of a bakery? That sounds great! You'll probably be so busy now you won't have time to eat!

What kinds of yummies will you be selling?

-Sandi

"all glory comes from daring to begin"
  • Yes I am the
    owner
    operator
    cake decorator
    dish washer
    floor sweeper
    maintenance man (figuritively speaking)
    accountant
    delivery man

Yeah right- - too busy to eat Cheesecake, petite fours, cream puffs, eclairs....The day will NEVER come!

Mostly I do wedding cakes, but i also make birthday cakes, specialty pastries...
  • Sarajane, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!! Don't forget to take before and after shots. Of the bakery.
  • SJ-Congrats! I am so proud of you!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS SARA JANE!!!

Good luck with your new venture!

So when can I expect an e-mail petit four?