Giving Thanks

• Although I have hardly posted I have been checking this forum since I started IP last November. In that time i have lost 108LBS and an finally starting Phase 2. That being said I would like to say thanks to all those whos posts I've read when I needed a boost or help or ideas on what to do next. This has been probably the single best resource for support and encouragment I could find.

So again thanks to all for your help.
  • Wow, great job! I'm assuming you are a guy, since only guys can loose like that. I'm glad you posted to let us know about your success.
  • I agree with Dana thanks for posting about your success. EVERYONE needs to know how well IP works!! the more we spread the word the more people will find out and change their own lives!!...CONGRATS on your continued success!
  • Awesome !
  • I love reading posts and asking questions. This site has also provided me with much needed information! Keep up the great job. I'm in P3 and have found some great information in the threads "Life After Phase 1"... Lot of reading...but helpful!
  • Wow! That's amazing! Congrats
  • Quote: Although I have hardly posted I have been checking this forum since I started IP last November. In that time i have lost 108LBS and an finally starting Phase 2. That being said I would like to say thanks to all those whos posts I've read when I needed a boost or help or ideas on what to do next. This has been probably the single best resource for support and encouragment I could find.

Awesome job!! Congrats!!!!!
  • Congratulations, your weight loss is astonishing!!!
  • Wow...that's an amazing accomplishment! I agree that this forum is filled with some wonderful people. It's helped me alot.

You will LOVE the phase off process....fruit in Phase 3!!!!
  • I agree that this forum is great. I honestly just decided and made my appointment today to join. I will be starting wednesday but had it not been for all of the inspiring stories and words of encouragement for people who struggled i wouldn't have joined. I feel like I have the biggest support group ever! Thanks!
  • Quote: I agree that this forum is great. I honestly just decided and made my appointment today to join. I will be starting wednesday but had it not been for all of the inspiring stories and words of encouragement for people who struggled i wouldn't have joined. I feel like I have the biggest support group ever! Thanks!
    You won't be sorry; it truly is a great weight loss program.
  • Quote: Although I have hardly posted I have been checking this forum since I started IP last November. In that time i have lost 108LBS and an finally starting Phase 2. That being said I would like to say thanks to all those whos posts I've read when I needed a boost or help or ideas on what to do next. This has been probably the single best resource for support and encouragment I could find.

108 ponds since November is amazing!! thanks for posting that. It helps those of us that still have a bunch to lose. Good luck in the next phase.